Ch 19: Chase The Past

"Good Morning!" I smile and walk into the ridiculously large kitchen.

"Good Morning Ms. Inez." Godric smiles warmly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well Godric, thank you? How was your evening?"

"Splendid as always. I had dinner with the Misses, and we got all caught up on Scorpion, and then a night cap. All in all, most pleasant indeed." He chuckles a little afterward. "What can I make you for breakfast?"

"Hmm...what was that egg thing you made the other day? The one with the broccoli, onions, the green sauce, and bacon."

"Ah so you did enjoy my concoction. Wonderful, I'm not quite sure what to call it. Oh, I know, one beautiful disaster coming right up." He turns toward the fridge, grabbing the ingredients, humming to himself.

"You wouldn't happen to know where my beau is, would you?"

He stops washing the ingredients and turns toward me. "Hmm...It is 9:34am. He's most likely in his office. Second floor, at the end of the left hall, to the right."

"Thank you Godric!" With that I make my way out of the kitchen and up the white marble staircase. I turn left and walk down the long hall. "RED RUM." I chuckle at my own silliness. "Lord, I have issues." At the end of the hall to the right are a set of large mahogany doors with golden handles. When I enter, I am floored. Chase is behind his desk, shirtless, wearing glasses, with a pencil in his ear, staring at his monitor. Jesus, you could have told me to be prepared for what was behind these doors. I steel myself, quietly close the doors behind me and walk over to him. Before I make it all the way to his desk, he looks up at me with a dimpled smirk.

He leans back in his leather chair, removes his glasses and puts them on the desk. "I was just thinking about you."

I take a seat on the small empty space on his desk that isn't occupied by paperwork. He frowns and moves me to straddle his lap. "I can see that."

He chuckles. "I promise I was. I'm just finishing up a few things. Have you eaten?"

I remove the pencil from his ear and place it on the desk behind me. "Godric is making me a beautiful disaster now." I smile at him.

"Why is he making you one, when I am sitting right here?" He smirks once more.

I roll my eyes at him. "Yes, but I can't eat you." I say laughing a little.

He says nothing, just cocks his head to the side. Watching me with a small smile. He licks his lips and leans close to my ear, while slowly caressing my thigh. "You're making me hungry."

I gasp, both from his comment and from his rising hand.

"Love?"

"Hm?" I say, not trusting my voice at the moment.

His thumb traces the hem of my shorts, on my inner thigh. "Why must you tease me with these tiny shorts?" His lips make contact with my shoulder, slowly making their way to my neck.

I shut my eyes, trying to calm myself. "Sorry...", comes out as a breathy whisper. I cup the back of his head as his lips make it to my sensitive spot. "Ch-Chase...d-don't..." I moan in weak protest. Bravo! Because that's totally convincing. I feel him twitch beneath me, which only excites me more.

He places a final kiss on my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

We stay in this position, catching our breathes. I lift his head and look him in the eyes. "I'll do my best not to tempt you. I just don't know what it is that I do that is tempting to you."