Ch 11: Ms. Michele, Sexy As Hell

After getting cussed out by my parents, Chase's parents, Ryder and Tony, Farrah and Glenys, and interrogated by Chase. Needless to say, I didn't tell them about...well any of it. I don't need a bunch of people in my business right now. I finally call Evan. I still hear the ringing in my ears when he answers.

"Chelly!!!" Evan shouts.

WHY THE HELL HAS IT TAKEN SO LONG TO CALL?!" Mike yells.

"I SWEAR IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED I'D DRIVE THERE AND WRAP MY FRESH MANI AROUND YOUR PRETTY LITTLE NECK!!" Nate yells.

"NOW, what happened?" Tom asks.

I take a deep breath and sigh. Great I'm on speaker. "You were right..."

"Aww babe, where are you? You can stay with me. I'll call Raphael; he'll make it look like an accident, so you can still get the insurance money." Evan says.

I chuckle, although I'm not sure if he's joking or not. "You can't...his seven month old daughter needs him." I swallow the lump in my throat. I've wanted a child for at least a year now, and the man I thought loved me, gave that child to someone else. What does she have that I don't?

"QUE?! THAT PUT-"

"Please Mike? I just need some head space. I'll be fine. I have Nonna and Matteo across the hall, packing my things now. And Gianni is here taking care of me. Nonna has a nephew that will help file the divorce Pro Bono so..." I stop talking, not know what else to say.

"Who are Matteo and Gianni?" Evan asks.

"Are they single?" Mike asks.

"Is one or both of them your rebound man?" Nate asks.

"OOOH girl rebound sex is the best! It's all wild and sweaty and..." Tom says. I can see him fanning himself now.

"YAAAAAS!!" They all say in unison.

I just shake my head. "Gianni and Matteo are Nonna's grandsons. I don't know if they are single. No, neither of them are my rebound man. And all ya'll need Jesus."

"Maybe. Answer this though. Are either of them attractive?" Nate asks curiously.

"Yes, very in fact." I say cautiously.

"Okay so we are talking, everyday good looking, or puddle making, sexy?" Mike asks.

"Ummm...the latter?" I blush.

"Can ya'll get out of her business? An-tee-ways, what are you doing later? I'm off today and I want to see with my own two beautiful eyes that you're okay." Evan says.

"I just got out of the shower and I'm waiting for Nonna and Matteo to come back with my clothes so I can get dressed. After that, nothing."

"Wait, Wait! So you are telling me that there is a panty-dropping sexy Gianni somewhere in the vicinity, you aren't wearing any and you're still talking to us?" Tom tsks on the other end.

"I am still married!" I whisper shout into the receiver.

"Not for long. I say save a horse ride a cowboy, or in your case save a life ride an Italian!" Mike says whooping.

I audibly face palm. "Mike, what is wrong with you?"

"You are! One, your husband is cheating on you, and denying you the goods. Two, there is a sexy Italian not too far away and you're probably cooped up in some backroom in a closet." He says.

I look around at the closet I'm huddled in. Am I really that predictable? I am so lost in my thoughts that I don't hear Gianni calling me, but I sure do when he opens the door and I'm standing there like a deer in headlights in nothing but a towel.