Ch 13: Almost Goodbye

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO AMERICANDIVA1998

I look over my outfit one last time. 

 My hair is in loose curls, pinned to on one side

 My hair is in loose curls, pinned to on one side. "Today is the day. Jesus, give me the strength not to slap the white off his teeth, and not to call him every name not in the bible. In Your matchless name, Amen."

I walk out into the living room and sit my dusty pink colored pea coat on the couch. "Che bello!" Nonna stands and wraps her arms around me in a motherly hug. "You are so beautiful, cara. Your future ex-husband is really stupid."

I laugh at the face she makes.

She takes my arm and leads me to the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready; you eat before you go, yes?"

I chuckles at her adorable accent. "Si Nonna, Grazie."

I take a seat and dig into my Italian omelet, croissant, and cappuccino. She should open a restaurant.

"That's my girl." She pinches my cheek and then kisses it. "Gianni should be here soon, he went to get one of his cars washed or something."

I almost choke on my omelet. I'm sorry did she just say "one of"?

As I'm finishing up my breakfast, Gianni walks in, followed by Matteo. Gianni is wearing dark colors, yet again; dark grey slacks, and a black button up. Oddly the sleeves aren't rolled up. Matteo is wearing a navy button up with black slacks. Both of them sporting diamond encrusted Movado watches, and diamond ear stretcher thingies.

I didn't even know they made them with diamonds. "Buongiorno Gianni, buongiorno Matteo!" It's winter, aren't they cold?

"Buongiorno Bella!" They answer in unison; each taking a hand and kissing it, Gianni being the only one out of the two to kiss my cheek afterward.

I finish my plate and head toward the sink to wash it. "No No No, I take that, you andrare a calci il camaleonte." (Go kick the chameleon) She takes the plate from me, spanking me as she shoos me to the living room.

Gianni and Matteo laugh and hug Nonna. I put on my coat and pick up my clutch. I reapply my tinted lip gloss and join everyone back in the kitchen. After some encouraging words from Nonna, we're off. And wouldn't you know it, we enter the private parking garage and Gianni has another car just as sexy as the other one; a silver Lykan Hypersport. Matteo's car is right behind his; a matted black Zenvo ST1.

That's a lot of dead bodies.

Gianni holds the door open for me as I openly gape at his car. "Come Bella, she'll only bite if you ask her to." He smirks at me.

I finally make it into the passenger seat and gape at the inside. Gianni gets in, and shuts his door. "If you like this one you should see my princess."

It isn't until we are halfway there that my brain recovers from shock. "H-how many cars do you have?"

"Two here in America, and a whole garage full in Italy; that is where my princess is."