Chapter 28

It's 9:30 am and I'm driving to my house to see Rosie and face reality.

Reality means my mom and the baby growing in her and that Luke is my new father-ugly truth and that my biological father is missing.

Drama just loves me because my life has so much to offer for its entertainment.

I pull in and get out and make my way and open the front door to see Luke on the couch. I ignore that he even exists and walk up to Rosie's room.

"Good morning Rosie! Wakey wakey!" I greet her as I make my way to her bed. She's still curled in.

"Morning Inds! Is it 10 yet or are you early?" She whines as she turns to face the side away from me.

I sigh loudly and threaten her that if she doesn't wake up I'll start singing and instantly she sits upright on her bed.  Well that's the way to wake her up.

It's not that I'm a bad singer,I'm just not  good enough for the spot light.

"Get ready,we will go out for breakfast. I'll be down."

"Down in 15." I shout before I exit her room.

I take a deep breath before going down and facing my mom and step dad to be.

I have to face them anyways if not for today. The sooner the better. I slowly make my way down.

Luke shifts  on the couch and manages to smile at me.

"Good morning dear." He somehow manages to greet me and waits for my reaction.

"Morning!" I say bluntly before taking the seat opposite to him.

He throws a few glances my way to see if I say anything at all but I remain quiet,sunk in my Instagram feed.

Halfway through the awkward silence in the living room,my mom enters and just freezes seeing me. She mentally searches for words I guess  because her mouth is a little open and worry is etched on her face.

I get up and move a little forward and face  her.

I clear my throat so she breaks from her frozen position.

"I just came to clear some stuff. I am going to come straight to the point. I want you legally divorced before you marry him. And I don't mind coming to the wedding seeing that I planned stuff for it. I don't want anything to do with this guy here in any way even if he's my step dad to be. If he interferes in my space then I wont mind getting a restraining order. Also I don't want to live with him so just wait till I graduate will you?" I look at her for response but she just stares at me and nods lightly as her eyes have teared up a little.

She wipes away her tears and comes to hug me. But I move away and give a small smile and walk towards Rosie who's standing at the door watching the entire scene.

I just walk out of the door and I can sense Rosie following me.

Once we're seated in the car. Rosie looks at me and smiles widely.

"Rosie don't creep me out." I warn her as I take my car out of the garage.

"You will seriously get a restraining order ?" She asks me amused.

"Yeah ! I just don't like him and I don't even want to try to like him." I say as I switch on the radio and Taylor's bad blood starts playing.

"I don't like him either. Something is fishy about him for sure. He hangs out a lot in our dads office and talks about remodeling it so he can use it when he moves in." She tells me in between her singing.

"Well that won't happen for another year. And once I move out, you can come live with me if you want that is if I get an apartment." I tell her and park in star bucks.

My sister is a Starbucks addict.

She gives her order and I follow to place mine. I am not a coffee person so I order a sandwich and follow her to take the seats after paying.

"So you stayed with Jake last night? What happened? I want all details miss" she asks me curiously as she bats her eye lashes at me playfully.

"First of all, its not what you think. He's an amazing friend because this morning he gave me a cute surprise down in the beach. He really impressed me today. This morning was the best  in my 18 years."I tell her as we hear her name being called out and she throws me a teasing smile before walking to get her latte.

I don't even know what she orders because I just don't know about their coffees and I don't want to either. But I do knew she ordered some latte.

"I think he's just more than a friend just by the blushes on your face." She raises her eye brows at me as she takes a sip from her latte.

"That's what you think so I don't care and keep those thoughts to yourself."

And like that, we spent our breakfast arguing about guys and gossiping about celebs.

As I'm about to take my car out of the parking spot, my phone vibrates and it's a text from Jake.

Lunch at taco's and it's on me. Meet you there at 12! :)
-jake

I smile to myself before replying.

Sure see you there at 12.
-Inds

It's definitely not a date but it's two friends hanging out.

Atleast that's what I tell myself.

"Rosie, slight change in plans. I'll drop you home because I have to meet Jake for lunch." I tell her while driving out of Starbucks.

"So it's a date?" She asks me curiously.

Of course she's inquisitive.

I nod no to her as I keep driving.

Because if i answer she's only going to ask me more and confirm that I'm in love with him.

Wait what? Did I just say confirm and that I'm in love with him.

I shake my head to get out of these thoughts.

The more I confuse myself, the worser it gets.

Alex and Rosie are enough to talk me into things. They're so persuasive.

Jeez! I've got to stop listening to them.

Author's note:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys !

May 2016 be the best year for all of you in every aspect.

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment! Don't  be a silent  reader.

Ignore my errors please and as said earlier, I type and update through my phone so it's common for some typos to occur.

Happy new year again! *_*