chapter twenty three

Armand's pov

Hell I'm hating this Storm is in labour and, I can't be with her. She is in so much pain. I can feel it and I feel so useless. Roman come's out of the room Storm is in. " What is happening ". He smile's. " Wont be long now ".

I nod and go back to pacing the floor. I then hear Storm scream. I push in to the room. To see Storm sat there with baby in her arm's. She look's at me and says. " Say hello to our son ". I smile as she passes me our new baby boy.

" What shall we call our new son ". Storm smile's. " How about Raoul ". I like that, it's strong. " Yes my love let's call him that. Our son Raoul ". The next thing I know. All our children are around us. They have come to see there new baby brother.

Darkarmand and Darren make a fussy of there new baby brother. Sophie, Sunrice, Skynight and Starbright aren't quite as happy. They were hoping for a sister. He is a miracle child as we were told she would never have another child.

My phone beep's and the nurse pushes me out the door. I go outside and answer my phone. " Hello ". I wait for an answer. " Hello ". Then Inferno come's up to me he is head guard at the palace. " My King go back inside ". I look at him.

" What is going on ". He usher's me back inside. " There is Someone here watching you ". I nod and go back to Storm and kid's. I also turn my phone off.

Unkown's pov

The bitch has had another baby. They should be our children. I will have you Armand trust me. I will get you back and you will love me. I will make sure of it . I will take your love Storm and kill her in front of you. Then you will be mine.

I will wait for year's if, I have too. But I wont have to wait that long. I have a plan. " My Lady plan's are in order to take the King ". So you see my love you will be mind soon. " Good get ready to strike when I tell you to ". He bow's to me and leave's.

Soon my love you will be with me.

Darkarmand's pov

I hear a mind talking about taking Dad and Killing Mum. I talk to Inferno and he bring's Dad back in. I take Dad away from Mum. " Son what's wrong ". I look at my Dad. " Dad there is someone trying to kill Mum ". He look's at me. " Who ".

I shug. " I don't know but they want you ". He nod's and we form a plan of our own with the help of Inferno. I don't like it but, it is the only way to save Mum and Dad. " Okay Dad, but you and Mum share so much ". He nod's. " I know son ".

I just hope Dad know's what he is doing. The plan is, Well he his going to use himself as bait to get this person to show them self's. Providing they stay in a five mile radius, I can track Dad by his mind. I just hope for all our sake's it work's.

I hear Mum and Dad shouting at each other. Yes Mum is not happy about the plan. I'm glad, it's not me. " Okay son let's begin ". First me and Darren need to take Dad's blood. Now that has been done. Dad and Mum can have they fake fight.

Storm's pov

I'm not happy with the idea of Armand putting himself in danger. He of course is more worried about me. Stupid fool, I will kill him myself he dies on me. Yeah I know very funny. But I will so kill him. Now for the fake row. As Darkarmand says the person is still here.

" STORM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NOW ". I sigh and he kisses me. " I HATE YOU, GET OUT OF HERE AND MY LIFE FOREVER ".  He come's and says quietly. " I love you ". I wipe a tear. " I love you. Be careful please ". He nod's and leave's me.

I hope this isn't the last time. I see my husband. I sob as he leave's the room. " Come back to me ". I say to him in my mind. "I will always come back to you my love ". I feel him leave the hospital. Inferno come's in. " My Queen he will be safe ".

I smile and nod my head. I hope he is right. I close my eye's.

Armand's pov

I have left Storm with a heavy heart. I just hope this plan work's. I exit the hospital and walk down the path to the car park. Then everything goes black.

I open my eye's and see that, I'm tied to a chair. Not again. I hear a female voice, I know so well yet. I can't place it. " Hello my darling Armand, I told you. You would be mine one day ". I sigh. I know who it is now. " So now you have me tied to chair ".

" Well you liked it once ". I don't remember liking it last time. " Did I, I don't remember much of that night Star ". She step's out of the shadow's. " Well we both drank alot of blood and well gin ". She smile's and come and straddle's me. She then lick's up my neck.

" Yes we did, but that was 200 year's ago ". She laugh's. " I told you when I left Darren. I was coming back for you ". Yes she did. I have to hold back a shiver as she touches me. I just hope Darren and Darkarmand can find me. Soon I hope. I can feel Storm breaking down.

I need to get back to my wife. " Star what do you want ". She smile's. " You. All I want is you, I want you to want me. The way I want you ". I shake my head. " Never. I remember that night 200 year's ago ". That is a night I will never forget. " You loved it ". She is mad.

" I hated it and I hate you ". She cut's my arm. " Ahhh ". She laugh's. " I will have you Armand or you both die ". She is mad. But I think she will do it. " Okay what do you want from me ". She smile's and run's her hand's down my bare chest. I didn't even realise. I was striped down to my boxer's.

I look at my bleeding arm. As I say nothing. As she tries to turn me on. So she can have sex with me. I suddenly hear the door bang open. Standing there is Storm. She look at me and then Star. " Get you dirty paw's off my husband now ". I open my mouth to say something.

But the look on Storm's face tell me to say nothing. I watch as my wife. Shift's in a beautiful Gold and white phoenix. She look's at Star. She then flies at her and then I see blood and fire. Inferno come's and untie's me and show's me Star's helper's. " Take them back to the Palace ".

I then turn to wife who is now back in human form. " Storm are you hurt ". She laugh's. " No I'm fine. Anymore ex's I need to worry about ". I shake my head. " Good come on we need to head home ". I dress and we head home. Half way home. Storm's stop's.

" What's wrong ". Shake's her head. She then pull's me behind a bush. " Storm what are you doing ". She smile's wickedly at me. " Storm we need to get back to Raoul ". She nod's. " We will in a moment ". She pushes me down on the floor. " First to clean my husband ". I feel her hand's. Go under my shirt.

I arch as she grab's my manhood. " Storm ". She laugh's and lick's my arm. I see the cut heal. We now head home. As Soon as I get in, I head to the bedroom to shower. I want to be with my wife and kid's.

As the day draw's to an end we all go to bed. Sky is sleeping in the nursery again with Raoul. Me and Storm head to bed. Where she strip's me as I strip her. We then make love, and renew our love for each other as well as our bond.

Let's hope we have some peace for a while now.