chapter twenty four

Armand's pov

As the day draw's to an end we all go to bed. Sky is sleeping in the nursery again with Raoul. Me and Storm head to bed.

Where she strip's me as I strip her. We then make love, and renew our love for each other as well as our bond.

Let's hope we have some peace for a while now.

Some of you may be wondering how Star came back from the dead. Well she by all account's had a friend that can raise the the dead.

I say had for two reason's, One Storm complete destoryed Star and two I had Inferno kill her friend.

Storm is sleeping at the moment. She has been through so much lately. First our new son Roaul and then Star. It has taken it out of her.

 Her body is still learning to cope with the firestorm phoenix that is raging in her body. I wish there was something I could do.

I know that, I can't as the Firestorm phoenix is one part of we can never share. Just as she can't share my firephoenix.

 All my other power's yes but, that one no. Who would have believed that me and Storm would have a firestorm vampire child.

Storm was to be the only one. There was never to be another. Yet two door's away is our son Roaul. On the other side of the palace is our other children.

 The twin's Darkarmand and Sophie, Starbright and skynight. Then there is Darren and Sunrice.

I never thought, I would have a wife let alone a family. Now I have a wife, seven great kid's and a grandson and another two on the way.

Yes Darakarmand and Marie are having a baby, Darren and Sarah have a son called Dragoste.

Sophie and Rogue have just found out that she is pregnant. Sunrice is with Acide, he will be an adult vampire in a few more week's

. Skynight is with Skyhawk, Starbright is with Varcolac. All our children have mated apart from our new son Roaul.

I feel Storm move she is restless. She is also feel hot to the touch. " Storm wake up ". I watch as her eye's flutter and her body cool's down.

She look's at me. " Fang's ". She hug's me. Yes even though we are vampire's we can still dream sort of, I believe that is what Storm was doing.

" What's wrong fang's ". I smile and kiss her, I'm not going to worry her about it. " Nothing's wrong angel, I just wanted to give you this ".

I lean down and kiss her. She smile's and move's up and deepen's the kiss. Mmm I wouldn't want to live, if I lost Storm. She is my life.

" Stop it ". I smile. " Yes dear ". She laugh's. I laugh to. We kiss again. Her lip's are so smooth and yet they still feel so warm. Like they did when she was still human.

Storm's pov

Fang's has just woken me from a dream. Yes we do dream. I dreamed that, I lost him. Star had killed him.

But yet here he is the one true love in my life. He seem's like my piece of heaven, well he does call me his angel. And where do Angel's live in heaven.

We are kissing. I would like to take this all the way but, I have a feeling our son will be up soon. And he will want his Mummy.

So I go to get up. " Where are you going Mrs Sange ". I smile, I do so love it when he call's me that. " To get dressed as our son will be up soon ". He still doesn't let me go.

" Ah yes but he has Sky to take care of his need's. I have only you ". I smile and stroke his chest. " Okay my love let me take care of your need's ".

 He grin's wider. We kiss again and then he start's to kiss down my neck. I laugh and arch my neck a little so he can sink his fang's in.

Then I'm sudenly hit by a sinking feeling and, I don't mean from his fang's either. I should explain before Papa went away we made a deal that her would give me his blood.

So I could keep track of him. Just as fang's did with Darkarmand and Darren. I have a feeling something is about to happen to Papa.

They are due home today as Darkarmand and Marie are getting married tomorrow. " Armand, I think something is wrong with Papa ".

He pull's his fang's out of my neck a bit to quick. " Ah careful ". He look's at me " Sorry angel. Are you sure ". I nod. " I can feel it. I took his blood before he left here ".

He nod's and pull's out his phone. I watch and listen. Papa answer's the phone on the second ring. " Hello son, Where just on our way home ".

 Armand tell's him about me feeling something is going to happen to him. He tell Armand to not worry there back on the island. I jump out of bed, Armand follow's me.

He tell's Papa he will see him at the airport. I'm getting dresed in the closet when Armand come's in. " Storm calm down. No danger can come to him on the island ".

I look at him, little does he know what I have just seen. " Please just come ". He nod's and get's dressed. I run down the stair's and call to Inferno.

" Yes my Queen ". I look at him and tell him to take three guard and go to the airport. I tell him what to look for and then. I go to the office and  ring Uncle Shaun.

" Hello Storm what's wrong ". I will bloody kill him. " Can you not control the bloody phoenix clan. Do I need to come and do it myself ". He seem's taken a back.

" Storm what's happened ". I breathe deeply I can feel my firestorm rising to the surface. " What's happened. One of the phoenix has it in his head to shot my Papa ".

There's silience so he knew. " I will be there within the hour. I will take control once and for all ". We that I hang up. And wait for Armand. He come's in.

" Are you alright you look a little hot. " Yes I'm fine, Look after Roaul i'll be back soon ". I kiss him on the cheek and exit the palace.

 I jump in to my porche 911 it was a gift from Armand when married the second time. I head across the island to the phoenix clan. When I arrive Shaun is waiting for me. " Get out of my way traitor ".

" Storm please ". I walk past him in to council chamber's. " I have had enough ". They all look up at me. " Your highness ".

Here we go. " I have had enough of this clan trying to kill my family. I am enforcing a law where all traitor's will be kill do I make myself ". They all nod. I start to walk away, I then and say.

" I am now a firestorm vampire, I can shift in to a phoenix and I will use it to destroy this clan if I have to ". I then walk away. My Uncle Shaun come's out after me.

I put my hand up. " I don't want to hear it. Stay away from me. I have no other family than the one at home goodbye ". I get in my car and drive away.

I'm now on my way home. I will have to tell Armand, what I have said so he know's. All I want is peace but it seem's like the world is againest us. I stop half way home. I look at the sky.

 " Why can't you let us be, Haven't I giving you enough blood. Damn you why first my Mum, now you want my new family ".

I fall to the floor and cry. " Please just leave my family alone now. I have nothing left to give you. You choose me ". I just hope someone up there is listening to me.

 I never choose this life but, I wouldn't change it. I'm the happiest, I have ever been well apart from everything bad that the fate's keep throwing at us.

I feel like, I'm being tested for some reason. " Please fate's leave us in peace now. I'm begging you please ". I sit on the grass beside the car and sob.

Hope you enjoy, Love ya all, Vote and comment please