chapter nineteen

Armand's pov

We are back now. I know thing's are different Storm is now firestorm vampire . So she is the strongest vampire that every lived.

I am worried how every one will take the news. But it is who Storm is and I wouldn't change her. " Fang's come on we have to go ".

I nod and walk to her. We get in the car and as we drive home. Storm is talking with Frank. He tell's me about the Lycan problem.

Yes the bloody Lycan's are still here. I can see, I'm going to have to sort the problem out myself. With the help of Shadow of course.

Magic will come in handy with these untrained beast's. We arrive back at the palace. To see Lou with a baby in her arm's.

I also see Darren holding a baby.  " Hello son ". He look's up and smile's. " Hello Dad, say hello to your first grandson Dragoste " I take my granson.

Okay I will admit this feel's strange having a granchild. But nice. Storm come's in and is hugged by Darren. " Fang's ". I smile.

" Our first granchild Dragoste ". She smile's and take him of me. I kiss her and go in to the office. I have asked Frank to bring Ajax to me here.

So now I wait for Ajax to come .

Storm's pov

Well what a home coming. I have a grandson. Lou has a son to Diligo. I also know we have a problem.

The Lycan's are still here. Which mean's we have to sort this mess out. Why didn't he sort this out before he came here.

We have a family here, yes I know his son is our daughter's mate. But we don't need this mess right now. We have a grandson.

We also have one on the way. Plus we have four wedding's. " Darren where is Skynight and Starbright ".

He laugh's. " Skynight is with Skyhawk. Starbright is with Varcolac ". Oh she is with a Dracion. Okay my Daughter have found there mate's good.

I go to the office after, I see Ajax arrive. " Hello your highness ". He bow's to me. " Yes hello where are these Lycan's ".

He tell's me where they are, I turn to Armand. " We need to end this now ". He nod's and then goes to get Shadow.

I then watch as Armand and Shadow leave the palace. I hope all goes well.

Lou's pov

I watch as Shadow leave's with Armand. They are going out to face the Lycan's. I must admit, I'm worried they will get hurt.

More Armand than Shadow. As Shadow can control himself. Armand can't he goes in all gun's blazing .

If he get's hurt or die's so will Storm. I can't lose my sister. " Storm all will be okay ". She smile's and nod's. " Yes I'm sure you are right ".

" Now let me see my new nephew ". I hande her Diligo. She let's him play with her hair. Then all of a sudden she scream's .

I then grab Diligo and lie him on the sofa. I watch as blood pour's out of Storm's stomach.  She says. " Armand is dead ". She then turn to ash before my eye's .

hope you enjoy, love you all, Please vote and comment. XD