chapter sixteen

Back on Black island .

Darknite's pov

I wonder if Armand and my little princess are alright they have been gone a week without a word. I'm woken from my thought's by the phone ringing.

" Hello ". I then hear the voice. I love the best. " Hello Papa ". That's my little girl. " Storm are you alright ". I hear Armand talking.

" Yes Papa. We both fine ". At least that'a something. " How is everyone at home ". Trust Storm to worry about us. when she is on her honeymoon.

" We are all fine ". I can hear her sigh. " Storm we are all well Skynight is spenting some time with Skyhawk ".

" Okay Papa. Are you alright ". I shake my head. " Storm I'm fine enjoy your honeymoon. Phone me next me ". She says, she will.

Moonstone come's in to the office. " Hello my darling ". She smile's. " Hello my love, was that Storm ".  I smile and nod.

Storm is the only one apart from my grandchildren that has been good with Moonstone. Armand has done his best to avoid her.

" Yes darling that was Storm ". She smile's. " Keeping in touch with her Papa ". I smile she is my daughter. Just as if she was born from my own wife.

I love her that much. " Yes she worries about me ". I get up and me and Moonstone. Go for a walk. We walk around the huge garden.

Enjoying each other's company.

Darkarmand's pov 

It's quiet without Mum and Dad here. Marie is happy. We are getting married in three week's. Plus she is pregnant.

" Darkie where is my shoe's ". I shake my head and laugh. " In the closet babe ". She walk's to the closet and come's back out with her shoe's on.

" Are we ready to go now ". She nod's. Marie has a scan today plus were going to see Auntie Lou she has had a baby boy they have named him Diligo.

It mean love in latin. So now we are on our way to the hospital. I have borrowed the car. Once we get to the hospital. I help Marie out of the car.

We then enter the hospital. First stop Marie's scan. We get called in by Roman. He show's us our baby. On the moniter.

We then go and see Auntie Lou and Uncle Shadow. Marie goes all soft over her new baby bother. I smile in a few month's that will be us.

Sophie's pov

Me and Rogue are happily married. Though our families weren't happy about the fact that we snuck off and got married.

So in seven week's we have to be married again here. Dark and Marie are getting married in 3 week's. Grandpapa and Moonstone are getting married in four week's.

Darren and Sarah are getting married in five week's. Sunrice has to wait as Alcide is only ten and wont be an adult for at lest three year's.

Skynight has her mate Skyhawk the dragon. In five month's she will reach adult hood so she can marry and, my other sister Starbright has yet to find her mate.

Through I have a feeling she will be with a werewolf. I see her with one anyway.

Darren's pov

I'm worried about Sarah she is sleeping alot more than normal. I might have to phone Roman to come and have a look at her.

Yes I'm a healer, but this beyond me. I have no idea about baby's. But before I can leave to phone Roman. Sarah grab's my arm.

" Darren it's time ". What does she mean it's time. I look over at her and see she is holding her stomach. Oh right that time.

I run down stair's and out the palace. I then run to the garage. I get out my bmw and drive to the front of the palace.

I then go back inside the palace and pick Sarah up. I place her in the car and drive to the hospital. I'm now pacing outside Sarah's room waiting.

When I suddenly hear a baby cry. Then the nurse come's out and says.  " You have a baby boy ". I smile. I have a son .

Skynight's pov

I spent my day's with Skyhawk. He take's me flying. It great we go up to high top mountain's and chrystal clear lake's .

I'm so happy, I do feel sorry for Starbright. As she has yet to find her mate. My was choosen for me before I was born.

I'm sure Starbright's will appear soon. All I know is, I'm so happy we kiss all the time. And when we walk we hold hand's.

I hope Mum and Dad are having a good time on there honeymoon.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD