chapter forty two

Darkarmand's pov

We have all argeed that our parent's need sometime to them self's. I have asked Uncle Shadow if they could use his island for a week or two.

He has agreed, now I just have to get Mum and Dad to agree to going away for a few week's.

I find Mum as alway's in her study working. " Mum what you doing ". She look's up and smile's at me.

" Hello darling just doing the account's ". I nod. " Can I speak to you please ".

" Yes of course, what's wrong ". I smile. " Nothing we and I mean all of us think you and Dad should get away for a few week's ".

" Nice Idea Darkarmand but, we are both very busy ". I shake my head and decide to go try Dad in the office.

I knock on the and Dad says. " Come in ". I walk in and see Uncle Falcon. " Uncle Falcon ".

" Darkarmand, wow you have grown again ". We hug, yes we all get on really well now.

" Son what is it ". I shake my head. " It can wait Dad ". I say goodbye to Uncle Falcon and Dad.

I then meet the other's in the family room. " There both busy and wont listen to me ". We all sigh and then Uncle Shadow come's in and says he has a plan.

Darren's pov

Well with uncle Shadow's help Mum and Dad have gone away for two week's.

Uncle Shadow is staying here with Auntie Lou to keep an eye on us not that we need it were all grown up now and some of us have kid's of our own.

With that said our twin sister's are still young. Well I'm off to work at the bar, I just hope Rogue is already there.

" Darren, I'm gonna stay in bed as I don't well ". I turn and look at Sarah. " Okay hun back soon ". I kiss her and leave.

 I know it's hard to believe but it's been four month's since Sarah fell pregnant with our second child.

She has been going through a rough time with this child seeing as she seem's to carrying a pure blood vampire.

Where as our other son is half vampire/half warlock.

Rogue's pov

Where the hell is Darren, he should have been here and hour ago as we have to open soon and he know's we are busy on a sunday lunchtime.

I know he is worried about Sarah, she is not coping well with this pregnacy, I just hope she can manage the birth as she is very weak.

" Sorry Rogue Sarah's not well again ". I nod. " Well get ready for the sunday rush ". He smile's.

We open the door's and the madness begin's we are serving drink's which of course is blood.

Hell it's really busy here today.

Sophie's pov

Me and Marie decide to go and see how Sarah's doing, well the baby is due any day now and she is very weak from the pregancy.

I tap on the door. " Sarah, it's just me and Marie can we come in ". We wait for her to respond.

When we don't get one we walk in and see she is in alot of pain. " Sarah ". We run to her side.

" Baby... coming ". I run and phone the Doctor to come, yes I'm a nurse and so is Marie but, I'm not a fully qualified midwife yet so I need the Doctor here.

As we help Sarah get ready for the birth the Doctor come's in and we help Sarah give birth, then the Doctor pull's me to one side.

" Sophie, Sarah is really ill you better get your brother ". I nod and run to my room to Darren.

Yes we have three Doctor's now, which help's no end, Darren's phone's must be ring.

" Hello sis what's up ". I sigh that hell I got him. " Darren come home Sarah is dying ". The phone goes dead.

I then phone Rogue and he tell's me Darren is on his way.

Darren's pov

It has gone quite now so we are cleaning up nd washing glasses when my phone ring's.

I look at the caller ID and see that it's Shopie. " Hello sis what's up ". She sigh's and then says. " Darren come home Sarah is dying ". I drop the glass in my hand and run home.

" Shopie how is she ". Shopie has met me at the door. " I'm sorry Darren , your to late Sarah and the baby died two minute's ago ". I fall to my knee's and scream.

hope you enjoy,love ya all XD