chapter nine

Armand's pov

I can't understand what the hell is going on. Storm gasp's. Sunrice's eye's are glued to Alcide's eye's. " Well some one please tell me what the hell is going on ". Storm look's at me and says. " Fang's he is Rowan ".

I shake my head and then look at him. He is almost like Rowan. The same short black hair, the eye's are different. But I have to admit the face is the same.

But the boy must be ten year's old. Rowan only died a week ago. So how is this possible. Yes there is a saying that some vampire's.

Can project themself's in to another at there time of death. But this is unheard of a vampire projecting themself's in a hybrid.

Sunrice seem's so happy. So I will say nothing for now. I will talk to Storm in private of this later. I take the Moondust family to a house outside of the vaillage. Where they will be safe.

Sunrice has come to so she can talk more with Alcide. I tell her not to be late home. She nod's and they go off together. I say my goodbye's and head home.

I get back and there is no sign of Storm. I Sophie though. " Sophie where is your Mum ". She point's to the stair's. " In your room Dad ".

I thank her and go to our room. I find Storm in bed. I smile she is a wicked vampiress. She know's I want to talk so she is going to get in to bed and win me over.

Of course it will work. As I can never say no to her. I shake my head and sit bed side her on the bed. " Storm why are you in bed ".

" Wait for you my love ". She sit's up and, I see her beautiful naked body. She then lean's forward and kisses me. I'm done for .

Storm's pov

I know fang's is going to have so many question's. I'm not ready to answer then yet. I need to find more out from Sunrice on how she feel's .

So the best way to get around him is to make love to him. As he come's in to the he ask's why I'm in bed. I tell him, I'm waiting for him.

I then sit up and show him that I'm naked and wanting him. He smile's and shake's his head. I then lean forward and kiss him .

He melt's in to me. I then remove his clothes and climb on top of him. As he move's inside of me. I feel him trying to probe my mind .

I allow him in. We share so much. We are such a big part of each other. One love, one life bond to each other for all eternity.

" Yes Storm for eternity ". I smile " That sound's so long, yet time seem's so short. "

Darkarmand's pov

I have heard there is a new family here on the island. I'm at the hospital with Marie at the moment. No is seem's okay apart the fact she tired.

We are waiting for Doctor Lock to come and tell us what is wrong with Marie. Ah here he come's. " Sorry to keep you waiting ". He bow's .

I hate that. " Yes so is my future wife okay ". He nod's. " Yes your highness, Lady marie is with child ". I look at Marie and she is smiling .

I thank the Doctor and we leave to go home. As we enter the palace, I see a crying Sophie. I go to her and Marie come's to as, I'm no good with women crying .

" Sophie what's wrong ". She point's to garden. I see our pet wolves. We have three now, the third one is named goldeye's has she has golden colour eye's .

I see Goldeye's lying on it's side bleeding. " Sophie what happened ". She shrug's her shoulder's. I run outside. He is dead. He has been shot but why and by whom.

I call to Mum and Dad. " What's ........". Mum look's at Goldeye. " Noo not him ". She start's to cry blood tear's. Dad then come's out and we bury him.

" Dad who would do this ". He shake's his head. " I don't know but we will find out ".

We then go back in to the family room to tell my parent's that Marie is pregnant .

 hope you enjoy, love you all, please vote and comment

Sorry it's so short my computer crashed and wiped all my work .