Chapter firty two

Armands pov 

I feel lost and alone, I know its stupid all that is missing is my tomb but it feel's like storm has taken a part of me with it. 

I feel empty inside as if my heart has been riped from my chest and the world as I know it has gone. 

I walk outside the hut and see another clear day but something doesnt feel right, I then hear a loud howl in the distance. 

I run at full speed in the dircretion of the sound and as I appoach I see Blood everywhere and a midnight black wolf standing there over the body of what looks like a vampire. 

I draw closer and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I see my Father lying dead and as I watch the wolf shift in to my step Mother. 

" Armand it was so quick I had no time to act ". 

I look at her with blood tear's in my eye's my Father is dead and I will lay him to rest with my Mum as I told him I would. 

I should return to Storm and tell her what has happened before she finds out from someone else. 

I pick up my Fathers lifeless body and carry him to our family tomb where my Mother is resting in peace. 

I then walk with Moon to the palace as I enter the main hall I'm meet by Sophie. 

" Dad your home ". She hugs me tightly and I hug back with a weak smile. 

" Yes princess Im home where is your Mum ". 

She point to the office, I kiss the top of her head and walk to the office. 

As I walk inside I see Storm looking beautiful in a long red shimmering gown she is looking out the back window. 

" Hello Storm ". 

She turn's and looks at me I can see tears in her eye's, its almost as if my heart was beating again seeing her standing there. 

" You have come home to me Armand ". 

I nod and look away from her, how do I tell her that Dad is dead.

" Armand I know about Dad did you find his body ". 

I look up at her and nod she lower's her head and I can hear her crying. 

I walk over to her but Im not I can hold her, I still feel the pain of her removing my tomb. 

Storm's pov 

Well Armand has returned to the palace at last but what is hard is that Dad was killed in the night but at least Armand has brought his body home. 

I feel the tear's in my eye's at the loss of Dad he was a better Father to me than my own Father ever was and now he is gone. 

I know who has done this and I know how to deal with this but the main problem I have is that Im pregnant again. 

I found out a yesterday that im expecting a baby which will make Armand happy as the child I'm carrying is human well part human I will carry this child for nine months and it will grow at a human rate. 

Once the child turn's eighteen it will never age again. 

The fate's have pulled a nasty trick on me with this one, as the morning sickness is horrid especially when all you bring up is stale blood.

How do I know about Dad well I had a vision of it but I didnt know how to get to him. 

I feel light headed again and as I start to fall back I feel arms around me before everything goes black.

Armand's pov 

I carry Storm up to our room and lie her on the bed she look's paler than normal, I then look around our room it feel's strange being back here. 

I sit in the window seat and look out the window wondering why Storm is so ill when I see the Doctor's car pull outside.

I dont move from the window seat, I then a light tap on the door.

As it open the Doctor I've never seen before enter's Storm's room it hard for me to think of this as my room as I've been gone for a week maybe more. 

" Your Highness I didn't know you were back ". He bow's to me. 

" I return a few moment's ago, what is wrong with my wife ". I watch as he look's at Storm. 

" Your highness the queen is pregnant ". I'm shocked by the news that she is pregnant but the is no bump she should have a bump. 

" When is the child due ". He seem's shocked by my question.

" Your highness your wife is carrying a ................ ". I then hear Storm say in a weak voice. 

" I'm having a human child ". 

hope you enjoy love you all