chapter thirty five

Lucy's pov

I come back in to the palace to tell Shadow,I have made my choice only to find  he is gone.

I walk to the coffee table in the family room to see a piece of paper from Shadow , it read's.

Lou,

When you have made your mind up, what you want. I will be waiting at home for your choice.

I will always love you Lou no matter your choice. Just please let me know.

                             love you so much

                                    Shadow xxxx

I wipe a tear and run to Storm for help to see if Shadow has left the island already.

I make it the office door, I push it open to see Armand talking to a woman with brown hair and brown eye's from the smell of her she is human.

" Lou what's wrong ". I look at Armand. " Has Shadow gone ". He shake's his head. " No he is with Storm down in the village ".

I go and hug Armand before running from the room and out the palace.  I head for the village as fast as I can. I can't lose Shadow I love him so much.

Armand's pov

Me and Storm mange to talk Shadow in to going in to the village with her, she is going to take him to see the new bar that is being run by our son's.

As I enter the office, I smell a human in the room. " Hello how may I help ". There is a woman here with longish brown hair and brown eye's a nice figure and a smile that look's firmilier.

" Hello are you Lord Sange ". I nod and look at her. " Who are you ". She smile's. " My name is Jordan Meyers ". Okay so I got her name but what is she doing here.

" Nice to meet you what can I do for you ". She sigh's and look's out the window. " I'm looking for Storm St Clair, I was told she was here ".

" Yes she is her but she is no longer St clair, Storm is my wife ". She look's happy about something.

" I'm Storm's cousin on her Father's side of the family, would it be possible to see her ". I nod. " Yes but as you heard me say Storm is out at the moment but, your welcome to wait ". She nod's and then the office door open's again and in come Sophie.

" Dad I need to see M.. ". She look at the woman in my office as the woman Jordan gasp's. Sophie is the spitting image of Storm .

" Sophie this is Jordan Meyers she is related to your Mother ". Jordan gasp's again. " Hello Miss Meyers, Dad will Mum be long ". I shake my head and she leave's.

Storm's pov

I show Shadow the bar that our boy's are running together, it is doing really well which I'm surprised about. My plan is to keep Shadow here as long as possible.

I know Lou will come to her sense's and realise that she is ment to be with him and not Darren, I saw the note he left her. I know once she read's that she will want him back so I'm doing my best to keep him here.

I sense Lou getting closer, so I leave Shadow talking to the boy's while I go outside and wait for Lou to come in to the village.

I then see her running toward's me. " Storm please tell me he is still here ". I nod and point inside the bar. " Thank you for everything ". I smile and we hug before going in to the bar together.

It look's like a sad moment and then Lou throw's herself in to Shadow's arm's and they kiss. I smile and so does Rogue as he now know's he hasn't lost his family after all.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD