chapter twenty seven

Armand's pov

She smile's and remove's my pant's and boxer's before removing her clothes. We become one before she sink's her fang's back in to my throat.

I bite her and we feed of each other as we make love. At least I know I wont lose her.

I'm woken by a baby crying. Which I find strange as our son Roaul is now five year's old. The only baby in the palace is Darren and Sarah's son Dragoste.

As Lou and Shadow are away withe Diligo and Marie and Darkarmand are away on honeymoon and she isn't due for another three week's .

Sophie is also pregnant with Rogue's baby. I open my eye's to see Storm hold a baby girl. " Storm who's baby is that ".

She smile's at me. " It's our daughter Phoenixlight ". What the hell. Storm isn't pregnant, she wasn't pregnant why is she saying it's our's. I know it's not our daughter .

" Storm we don't have a baby girl ". She turn's and I see, a baby about three week's old but the child has a heart beat.

She pass me the baby and as I look at her, I see Darkarmand when he was a baby. Storm she smile's. " Yes fang's she is our phoenix baby ". No this has to be a dream. " Hello son ".

I turn and see my Mum. " Mum is that you ". She smile's and come to me. " Hello Armand. You are still asleep my son ".

 I nod and, I can feel tear's. As I see my Mum. " What is happening ". She take's the baby from me. " Mum please tell me ". She touches my face. " Armand I would like you to meet Sophie ".

I turn and see Storm's Mum. " What is going on ". Mum smile's. " We are going to give you the greatest gift you could ask for my son ".

 I already have that. " Mum I have that. I have Storm ". She kisses me and whisper's  in my ear and then she is gone.

Storm's pov

Armand is deep in asleep. I can't wake him. " Armand wake up ". Still nothing, I shake him. He start's to stir, then he sit's bold up right.

 " Storm where are you ". I'm right beside you, I say in his mind. He turn's and hold 's me. " I had the strangest dream ". I not surprised, I told him not to watch that stupid film.

" Storm we had a daughter Phoenixlight she was a pure phoenix ". Okay now I'm worried about him. " Fang's I am not pregnant and, I don't intend to be for sometime if even ".

 I go to get up and he then says he saw my Mum and his Mum they talked to him. They told him something. He was about to tell me when.

There is a knock on the door. I get up and put my dressing gown on before opening the door. " Mum can you have Diligo please. Sarah is not well and he wont stop crying ".

I smile and take my grandson. I wonder what's wrong with Sarah. " Come to grandpa ". Armand want's Diligo. I pass him our grandson.

It still feel's strange being a grandma at my young age never mind, I have another two grandchildren on the way.

I'm also a mother to seven children. " Mummy I have tooth ache ". That's Roaul. " Let Mummy have a look baby ". Oh great his fang's have dropped. " It's alright baby your fang's have dropped ".

He goes away happy. I shake my head just, as I'm about to go in the closet to get dressed the bedroom door open's and in come Sophie with Sunrice.

 " Mum will you tell Sunrice to stay away from Rogue ". Hell am I going to get dressed today. " Sunrice leave Rogue alone, Alcide will be back tonight ".

" But Mum we were only talking ". For Fate sake. " Sophie stop being silly and Sunrice leave your sister's husband alone. Now get out so I can get dressed or speak to your Father ".

I go in to the closet to get dressed. " Mum, Mum ". I'm gonna change my name. " Yes Darren ".  He appear's in the door way of the closet.

" Mum. Sarah is really ill. Can you come and check on her please ". I nod and dress quickly. I then go with Darren to his room.

" Darren Sarah is pregnant again ". He look's happy and so does Sarah. I  leave them and go back to fang's.

Armand's pov

It's a bloody mad house in here today. Everyone is in and out. I have my Grandson. He look's about two year's.

 He is ageing but not as fast as our vampire children and some of our kid's are hybrid's it just that he is a human hybrid so he will process slower but he is lovely none the less.

He is what we call a damphir.

" Diligo where's grandpapa baby ". He jump's up and down. " ere, ere grandpa ". I smile ad look around the room.

" Where I can't see him ". He jump's on me " grandpa ". I smile and hug him. Storm come's in looking well not happy.

 " What's the matter now ". She growl's at me okay she's not happy. " Darren has got Sarah pregnant again ".

" What ". She come's out of the bathroom. " Yes, She had Diligo two month's ago and she is two week's pregnant again ". I sigh and put Diligo down and dress.

 " Storm we did it with the twin's and Darren ". She growl's again. " Armand were bloody vampire's our body's can take it she is human ".

Here we go. " Storm Sophie Sange you were bloody human with the twin's ".

" I was turned before, I had Darren ". I laugh. " Yes alright my love just stay calm ". She is growling then I hear.

 " Dad I will take Diligo, as I think Mum is unhappy ". I nod. He take's Diligo and I head to the bathroom room.

 " Storm calm down ". She throw's a glass in my direction. " Storm calm down. I need to tell you something ". She look's at me. " What ".

Her eye's are red with the blood lust. " Well what is it Armand ". I place my hand on her tummy. " No way am I having another baby ". I smile.

 " How would you like a human child ". She look's at me shocked. " Don't be stupid Armand were vampire's ". I nod.

 " But I can give you a human child if you want one ". She shake's her head and walk's away from me.

" Storm please think about it ". She turn's and look's at me. " Armand No I will not have another baby ". She could have her wish and mine.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD