Part 17

So, to make up for the short part I posted earlier, I have written some more for you so please show me some love! :)

PS: Criminal Mind fans, show yourselves to me! If you have no idea what I'm talking about then get on it! there's nothing better than Shemar Moore in just a towel and shiny wet from a shower...google him...seriously...though, saying that...I'm more of a Thomas Gibson Fan ;)

It's 2:22 AM so I'm over and out my pretties!

Magic.

That’s what tonight was.

Being held, all night, within the embrace of Fred Weasley is a moment that I would remember until the day I die because I learnt that not all magic is words being muttered and a piece of wood being waved; it’s just as much a moment, a feeling, as it is a wand producing red sparks.

I was left alone all night; neither Fred or I were bothered by anyone and if we were, we didn’t notice so when time came for us to leave the magic behind I was very surprised to find that the only students left in the hall were me, Fred, Neville and Ginny. “Where are Harry, Hermione and Ron?” I wondered out loud.

“No idea” Fred replied as he clasped his hand in mine and walked us up the first set of stairs. “So, I don’t have any broken toes.”

“No?” I grinned up at him, stopping us before we could reach the top “well the night isn’t over yet.”

“You want to dance again?” He asked with a confused smile forming across his face.

Shaking my head, I stepped carefully on his toes. His hands automatically went to my hips to support my weight. “No, not right now” I muttered, staring right into his eyes.

Grinning, he ducked his head so his nose was at my neck. “You smell so good” he whispered into my ear “I could just…eat you up.” I looked up to see him bare his teeth at me, pretending to be a vampire.

My eyes widened in mock terror “oh, no, please don’t!” I begged jokingly “I have my entire life ahead of me!” He loomed closer “I taste bad!” He ignored me “I-I-I taste like week old bacon!”

Fred paused before grinning “tempting” he whispered.

“No, oh god-” I was shaking in anticipation of the awaiting feel of his lips on my skin. “Don’t kill me…”

“No promises” came his reply as his mouth found my neck and he bit down gently, not anywhere near hard enough to draw blood.

My heart was beating a frenzy when I felt his breath on my skin and, once again, I lost track of where I was and where I should be as my boyfriend spoiled my neck with kisses. “Fred Weasley put her down at once!” An all too familiar cold voice instructed angrily, making me jump back into reality. I lost my footing on the steps and felt myself overbalance before becoming airborne. I didn’t hit the steps, however, I flew right down them and landed in the strong arms of my father. “Twenty points from Gryffindor” he barked “for being out of bed past hours.”