Part 3

We were up at the crack of dawn, literally; it wasn’t even light outside yet. Mr Weasley had informed us that we had a bit of a walk which is why we were leaving at stupid o’clock in the morning. Mrs Weasley had gotten up to cook us breakfast and make us lunch.

“Why aren’t Bill, Charlie and Percy up?” Ron moaned through a yawn.

“They’re apparating later” his mother informed him as she loaded us up with food.

“Oh” he scowled.

“Now, you’re all set; Arthur-” her head whipped around to Fred and George “what’s that?”

“What’s what?” Asked Fred. I bit back a laugh at the look on his face.

Mrs Weasley’s face turned red “give them to me!”

“Wha-”

“NOW! Accio!” Sweets flew at her from all sorts of places. “I told you to burn them all!” She shouted at the twins.

“But that’s all we have!” George shouted back.

She smacked him around the ear. “Get out, go before I decide to keep you both here!”

The twins stormed out and the rest of us filed silently out behind them. After half an hour or so, Harry broke the silence. “Are we walking there?” He asked Mr Weasley.

“Oh, Merlin, no” he chuckled “we just have to walk a little to get to the portkey.”

“Portkey?”

“Yes, it’s how we’re getting to the camping ground.”

I held back, leaving Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Ron and Mr Weasley behind and waited for the twins. As soon as they caught up with me I took my place beside Fred and smiled as his hand caught mine. “Hope you two aren’t plotting” I grinned.

“Mum took all of our supplies; it took us years to develop them and now we have to start all over again.” Fred sighed.

“Oh really?” I raised my eyebrows at them and then dug into my pocket and pulled out a handful of ‘Tonne Tongue Toffee’s’.

“How on earth-” George said as they both gawked at the sweets.

I sighed sarcastically “well, being the beloved daughter of Severus Snape, I am quite sneaky. Your mum left them on the side and she had her back turned when I left so I swiped them…well, most of them.”

“Fred” George stopped walking and looked at his brother “you have chosen wisely.” Then hurried off to join the others.

“Does that mean he approves?” I asked Fred with a smile.