Thirteen

As we entered the house, several people stared at us. One girl was practically gawking, Kian chuckled at my side, once again he crushed our hips together, but it wasn't painful or aggressive it was protective.

Loud trap music flooded my ears, the only thing I could hear was Kian's chuckles through his chest. He steered us to the kitchen. "What are you drinking?" I asked when I saw a table full of brightly colored liquor bottles.

"Hmm. The usually spiked punch, I guess." He shrugged, I laughed, and took a cup he handed me. "Go ahead, try it." He encouraged, I slowly nodded and sipped it a little. It tasted gross, and burned my throat.

"EW." I wrinkled my nose.

"You'll get used to it!" He laughed. As he pulled me away, I set the cup on the counter. "How about we dance?"

He dragged me out to the center of the 'dance floor'. He grabbed my hips and swayed me back and forth to the music. Once he had me successfully turned around, he was trying to grind on me.

"Uh, Kian, I don't dirty dance!" I pulled away. He frowned and just danced normally with me. "Thanks, baby."

He groaned. "Why the hell do you look so sexy, if I can't get a little excitement?"

I smirked, "Kian, you told me to look sexy and exotic, remember?" He rolled his eyes, and then grabbed my face.

"Please make out with me!" He smirked, coming an inch closer. I looked around, tons of other people were making out, some were even heading up stairs.

"Fine, but don't try-" Before I could finish, he smashed his lips into mine. I brought my hands up to his hair, twirling it around. He groaned, and I loved it when he did that.

Before I knew it, we were moving. Soon enough my back hit a wall. Kian pressed our bodies together. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away.

"Avery, I need you." I laughed nervously.

"Kian, no." He frowned.

"But, I want you to be mine." He smiled, pecking me on the lips. I shook my head and pulled away. "Please, baby girl, I'm dying!" I shook my head again. "Fine, damn your such a buzz kill!"

He let go of me and just walked away. He left me. He promised he wouldn't. I was now alone, up against the wall, and great, someone just spilled their drink on me.

"Omg! I'm so so sorry!" She apologized.

"It's fine, it's not like it's white." I laughed at my own dry humor. She chuckled nervously.

"Hey, do I know you?" She asked, smiling. I shrugged, not really in the mood for small talk. "I'm Gabbi!"

"I'm Avery!" I smiled, trying to be friendly.

"Oh, the girl that was attacked in the lunchroom today?" She asked, I frowned and looked down. Great I'm that girl.

"The one and only!" I laughed, coldly. She huffed, and crossed her arms. "Sorry, it's just been a really really long day!" I smiled a little.

"I can tell!" She rubbed my back. "Come on let's get you a drink. You might be able to loosen up a little bit." She smiled. I didn't refuse, I decided that might be the best, to loosen up I mean.

She held my hand, pulling me towards the kitchen. When we reached the counter, she grabbed me a beer. "Hey, can I have a shot?" I asked.

She giggled, "Someone's a little reckless!" I shook my head, but she handed it to me before I could explain. I simply wanted to take my mind off Kian, that's what alcohol is for right?

I gulped down the liquid, it was like razors in my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut, and used my beer as a chaser. "Haha! That was.. Diffrent!" I laughed, and set the chat glass down.

"You're hilarious!" Gabbi smiled, sipping on some drink of her own. "So who are you here with?" She asked.

"Kian." I sighed. She laughed, which I had expected.

"So the rumors are true then?" I nearly spit out my beer. "Omg, I'll take that as a no!" I nodded, and we both laughed. "So where is the prince?"

"He got a little to, pushy, and I said no. So he got mad and left, which I specifically told him I didn't want to be left alone, but he's Kian Lawley so he doesn't really-" Gabbi cut me off.

"Avery, it's ok." She smiled.

"Sorry, I was ranting!" I shook my head.

"It's fine. So I take it you like this Kian." She smirked. I scoffed, and we both laughed.

"No, I mean.. Kian and I have a weird, hmm. Yes I do." We both laughed again. "Hey you want to go out back or something, so it's easier to talk?" She nodded, and lead the way to some sliding glass doors. I soon saw the backyard. There was a pool and hot tub, plus there wasn't as many people out there.

We sat down in some plastic chairs, next to a couple making out. "So, tell me about yourself." Gabbi asked.

"Well, I live with my dad, but he works a lot. I usually am alone, but my best friends Jeanelle Conners and Trevor Moran hangout with me a lot. Um, I like art and I'm pretty smart.. That's basically it."

"That's cool!" She laughed. "Didn't you date Cameron Dallas for awhile?"

"Ooh! Yeah, I ended it awhile ago. We are sorta not talking." She shrugged, and we continued talking about somethings.

We stopped our conversation all together when the couple next decided to have a little more fun then necessary. The girl was doing some things that we couldn't see, but I got the gist of it.

Loud moans were coming from both of them. "Haha! Get a room!" Gabbi laughed. I snickered along with her and the boy held up the finger. I laughed harder for a second, but then a tattoo he had on his wrist caught my eye. This is Art, and that was Kian.

A/N HOLY SHIT !!!!!!! 1K READS DAMNNNNN ILY GUYS SFM!!!