Twenty-Two

Kian's POV

"Ouch." I said, as a huge pain erupted in my back. I laughed, I didn't think Avery kicked. "Aves, your gonna need to-" I stopped short when she screamed.

I flipped around quickly, gathering her body in my arms. She was sweaty and really loud. He arms and legs flailed, clawing at anything and everything.

"MOMMY! NO PLEASE, DON'T!" She screamed again and again, her foot coming in contact with my thigh.

"Avery! Avery! It's ok, baby I'm here." I hugged her, rocking back and forth. She screamed out again, her movements slowing down. I sighed, hugging her tightly.

"Ki?" She whispered. Her voice was hoarse, as if she'd lost it or had a cold.

"I'm right here baby." I kissed her forhead. "Are you ok?" I wiped her head, and kissed her again.

"It's hot." She tugged at her clothes. I smiled and helped her take off the sweatshirt, leaving her in a sports bra and underwear.

"Better?" I pushed her hair behind her ear. She smiled and hugged around my waist. I hugged her back and inhaled her delicious fragrance.

"I love you." She said, reaching up and kissing my jawline.

"I love you too." I said, grinning widely. Soon her breathing became soft and quiet, she was out. I closed my eyes and soon I was too.

Avery's POV

I woke up to blinding sun. Last night was hell, I had the worst nightmare of my life. It was so vivid and real. I smiled as I remembered the little moment Kian and I had. I kicked off the sheets, and reached for him, but he was gone. I frowned and sat up.

Then I saw the sweatshirt lying on the floor. "No, no. Not good." I whispered. I jumped right off the bed and ran to my duffle. I grabbed my only long sleeve shirt and my black skinnys.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I sighed and quickly got dressed. After I was absolutely covered up, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair, then quickly threw it into a French Braid.

I was about to exit when I had an idea. I rolled up my sleeve and inspected the cuts. They had somewhat scabbed over, but they stung still. I rolled my sleeve back down and left the bathroom.

I walked out just in time to see Kian come back in. "Hey." I smiled, giving him a kiss.

"Hi." He kissed me back. We both smiled a little. "Wanna grab some breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm pretty starving." I laughed, he interlocked our fingers and led me down the stairs.

"I figured we could leave at like 7ish." I nodded. He brought me through the living room. It was pretty normal.

"So what's for b-" I stopped talking when I saw Jc in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey guys!" He turned around with a bagel in his hand.

"Oh, yeah. Um Jc and I sorta live together." Kian scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, cool. It sounds lit." I grinned. I actually really liked Jc he was super nice.

"Avery got kicked out." Kian told him. I looked at my shoes and blushed.

"Never thought I'd hear those words!" Jc laughed. We all laughed. "Y'all want some toasted bagels?"

"Sure." I said, grabbing the one he handed me. Kian grabbed one too, we both hopped up on the counter.

"Who was screaming last night?" Jc smiled, biting his bagel. I looked down and felt my chest tighten. Kian gave Jc a look.

"Let's go, shall we?" Kian hopped off the counter, holding his hand out to me. I gladly took his hand as he led me to the car. I hopped in the back and they sat up front.

We all just talked until I got a text.

Jeanelle: hey, im sick af, wont be there today 😷😭

Me: aww. feel better💖 ill ttyl ive got lots of news😘

Jeanelle: fantastic ily❤️

Me: ilyt 😉💕

I finally looked up from my phone and we had arrived. Kian opened my door and helped me out. "Baby, I love you so fucking much." He whispered.

"I love you more." I kissed his nose. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Impossible baby girl." And with that he dragged me forward.

A/N ik that whole thing was super boring just wait

------------------------------------------------------------

"Kian. Let's introduce Aves to the guys." Jc elbowed him.

"Ow, fucker." He screamed. I laughed and clung to his side. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Come on freaking love birds!" Jc yelled. We both laughed and Kian kissed my cheek. I followed them over to a group of people.

"Wazzup motherfuckers!!" Someone yelled looking at us. The only person I recognized was Sam.

"Yello!" Kian laughed, slinging is arm around my waist.

"Who's this hottie?" Some guy said. Kian's grip tightened a little.

"This is my girlfriend Avery." He kissed my head. There were a couple hi's.

"Hey." I smiled back. I was an awfully shy person.

"This is Sam, Nash, Matt, Jack, and Jack." Jc introduced them, they all sorta waved. They all talked and I just listened. Every once and awhile Kian would reach down and kiss me.

When the bell finally rang, Kian and I had to part. We only have 2 classes together and he usually ditches. "Ok, I'll see you in class, babe." Kian smiled, standing up. I stood with him.

He reaches down and kissed me. It was quite a passionate kiss, he put his hands on my hips and we swayed. "Get a room!" I recognized Matt's voice.

One of Kian's hands left my waist, I assume to flip them off. I smiled and we pulled away. "I love you." I pecked his lips, his eyes full of lust.

"I love you too." He hugged me tightly. He pecked my nose and then winked. "See you in a little bit, baby girl." His fingers lingered on my neck as he walked towards his friends, then he was gone.

"Damn and I thought it was just a fling." Sam laughed. I smiled and walked towards my locker. I reached it, and just as I touched the lock, all my brokenness came back, and I was just as depressed as last night.

A/N sry I suck ass, I might update again tonight, comment if I should idk. Ilygsm next chapter will be a lot better I swear.