Six

edited !! enjoy :D

Avery:

As we pull up to some house, which I assumed was Kian's, Jean texted me. "I'm going inside, I'll be out in a sec." Kian told, I nodded looking at my phone.

Jean💗: hey babe💓 how'd things go? with the dick i mean😂

I decided to not tell her about Cameron knocking me out. I mean I don't need Jeanelle put in jail for murder.

Me: fine! im single, yass!😆
Me: ps, watch ur mouth😂

Jean💗: whatever🖕🏻 and FUCKING FINALLY😝 fill me in at school, k?

Me: 👍🏻kk.

I respond simply, just as Kian jumps in the car. He has a Vans hoodie on and some black skinnies. It was actually a chilly morning. I had stuck with, black leggings, white tank top, green jacket, and combat boots, with my hair up in a messy bun, plus of course some makeup to cover up my horrid bruise.

Kian fixed his hair in the mirror, and then started the car, zooming down the street. As we pull into the parking lot he finally spoke. "Stay." He commanded, and got out. I watched him jog around to my side and open the door. "Thanks." I muttered, grabbing my bag. He shut my door, walking with me.

As we approached the front gate, Kian snaked his arm around my waist, crushing us together. It was a bit uncomfortable, and I didn't like being that close, so I tried pulling away. Once again, like this morning, brought his lips to my neck. As for me, I had the same reaction, shivering. I pulled away again, when some blonde shot me a glare.

"Kian, stop." I whispered, trying not to cause a scene. He brought his lips to my ear this time, nibbling at it.

"Babe, I'm not going to stop. You're mine." He said pulling his head away. I looked up from the ground, and noticed a couple dozen people gawking at us. Then, too late, Kian's words sunk in.

"What are you talking about? Yours.." I said, barely above a whisper. "I'm not an animal, Kian. I'm a human being."

He laughed, but it wasn't the light hearted laugh like this morning. "Think whatever you want. But the fact that you came with me this morning, is letting all these people know you're mine." He said, holding me so tightly to him that it hurt.

"Ow." I whimpered, as a pain shoots through my hip and leg. Kian didn't hear me, so I shoved away from him.

"Ave-" He was cut off, by someone slapping him. His eyes filled with anger, as he looked at the culprit.

"What the fuck, Kian!?" Emily sneered. Emily is the schools ruler, people practically bow at her presence. Kinda like a mixture of Sharpay Evans and Regina George. I mean of course, she's gorgeous, but she's really mean, and her relationships last for a day, like a female version of Kian.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kian finally released my hip. I stepped away from him, but I couldn't get away. I searched for a gap to escape, but there was so many people that there was no space at all . Several people glared at me, and then turned to the fight.

"You said, that we had something!" Emily poked Kian's chest. "But you're off fucking this, whore." She points to me, and everyone looks yet again.

Like I said, I hate being called names, especially by queen bees. "We w-w-" I tried to say, but panic was quickly filling my blood.

I looked at Kian for help, and he just stood there. "Wow! Ok then, Kian lose my number." She said, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him away. She walked past me, bumping my shoulder on purpose. "Ca- Slut!" She fake coughed, and all of her friends laughed.

Some boys were whispering in each other's ears, looking at me. They started to laugh. "Have a p-problem?" I asked, trying to stay strong.

"Yeah, we were just wondering why the hell Kian would fuck, you." They all snickered. Ouch. That hurt, they walked away, whispering some more. My throat started to swell, as more people stared at me.

I took a deep breathe, and began walking to my locker. Kian went off with his friends, leaving me alone. I should have known that he would turn back into the jerk everyone knew. I mean, why didn't he tell them we weren't sleeping together? Ugh!

---------------------------------------------

"Hey." Jeanelle said, sitting down next to me in first period.

"Hi." I mumbled, I soon remembered that I had to explain. "So, yeah I told Cam we were over and he was like mad, and he left." I tried to be convincing, that was only partly true.

"Oh, ok." She looked down at the assignment we had just received. "So when did Kian come over?"

"What?" I almost screamed. "How.."

"Ave, don't freak out." I nodded, although I wasn't sure I could manage that. "Um, sooo. Emily kinda sorta is telling evryone, that you broke up with Cam for Kian, and you guys fucked."

I drew in a sharp breathe. "Anything else?"

"No, that's all I heard." She looked genuinely concerned.

"Ok.." I said, shakily. "Let's just do our work." With that we set out to do the Study Guide.

Halfway through it, the classroom door opened. "Ms. Paige, why are you late?" Our teacher asked Emily.

"Sorry won't happen again." She smiled, and turned down my aisle. As she walked by my desk, she knock my book onto the ground. "So sorry! Bitch.." she whispered the last part. I didn't respond, I knelt on the ground and gathered the papers that had fallen as well. I heard her whisper to one of her friends.

"Um, Avery. While your down there can you grab my pencil?" Emily asked.

"Sure." I bent down to grab it, and someone slapped my butt. I yelped, and jumped up.

"Avery, is something wrong?" Mrs. Thomas asked.

"N-nope." I stuttered. She looked back down, and I set the pencil on Emily's desk.

"Thanks." She smirked. "Omg! Aves what's that on your neck, is it a hickey?" She said quite loudly, everyone turned their heads.

"Um," I felt my neck, it was tender, probably from the whole Cameron incident. "No.. I-i fell." I said sitting down again.

"I bet it's from Kian!" Someone said, I placed my hair over my shoulder, and tried to work. People kept giggling and whispering mine and Kian's names. I finally closed my eyes and rubbed my head.

"Avery? Are you ok?" Jean asked, putting her hand on my arm.

"I'm ok, I just... don't feel good." I lied. The truth was I knew I was about to break.

"Tell Mrs. Thomas, you can go to the bathroom or something." She suggested, I could use a little break.

I raised my hand. "Yes, Avery?" She called on me.

"I'm don't feel good, could I go to the bathroom real quick?" I asked. She nodded and I walked up to get the pass.

"Uh oh! It's morning sickness, she's preggo!" Someone said.

"Thats enough!" Mrs. Thomas shouted. I tried to exit before anything else could go wrong.

But I was to slow. A tear slipped down my cheek, which led to waterfalls. "Go cry to your Mommy." Emily sneered.

Did you hear that? Oh, well. It was my heart shattering.