Twenty-Five

Warning/Disclaimer: I'm not about to write that detailed shit, but I feel like I need this in my story, soooo mild sexual contain ahead.

Kian's POV

I drove home, keeping my hand on Avery's knee. My heart was literally shattered, like I don't think I've ever cried this much. She held my hand, rubbing it softly.

I smiled. "So, baby. What do you wanna do today?" She looked over at me, her eyes held excitement.

"We should just, go home." She smirked a little. I nodded and looked ahead, I sped up with eagerness and we were soon there.

We both hoped out of the car. I ran around to her side and scooped her up in my arms again. I ran to the door and kicked it open. I walked into the living room and pushed her down on the couch.

"I love you. I know I say that a lot, and I don't mean to overuse it, but I love you. And I'm, so, fucking, glad, your, all, mine." I kissed all over her face.

She giggled. "Kian Robert Lawley, I love you too. Forever and Always." She kissed my jawline. "That was cheesy, but it's true."

"Thanks, babe." I said, pinning her down on the couch. She smirked, and flipped us over so she was on top. She straddled me, and my throat tightened. "Are you sure?" I asked, concerned now.

"100%." She grinned, placing her hands on my chest. I smiled as she leaned down and kissed me. She roughly bit my lip.

"Baby." I groaned.

Avery's POV

I bit down on his lower lip. "Baby." He groaned, setting off something in my abdomen.

I moved to his neck, biting and sucking slightly. He moaned, and threw his head back. I was actually genuinely surprised at how much he enjoyed this.

Suddenly, our bodies were flipped, Kian was now on top with a devious smirk on his face. Without a word he went right to my collar bone. He sucked and licked it repeatedly.

"Kian!" I whined, when he pulled away.

"What?" He smiled. I rolled my eyes and flipped us back over. "Oh, so your the captain now?" (Hahah video reference bitch)

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'. He smirked, as my hands went to the bottom of his shirt. "This needs to be off." I pulled it up slightly, he ripped it off the rest of the way.

I kissed my way down his chest, and felt his breathing hitch as I got closer. "Aves." He whimpered.

I smiled and continued down.

●3 hours later● (let's just pretend I finished that and they fucked for 3 hours. K? Ok.)

I smiled over at sleeping Kian. He was so cute.

"Hey." Kian kissed my cheek.

"You're up." I smiled, as he pulled me closer to him. Both of us still being naked, I wrapped myself in a sheet.

"Yeah." He pulled me onto his chest. "That was..."

"I know. I suck, that's cool." I blushed, looking down.

"Um, I was going to say, amazing, lifechanging, fucking awesome!" Kian laughed, smiled up at him.

"So I did good?" I asked, actually wanting to know.

"Was I loud?" He smirked. I nodded, looking down again. "You're so beautiful." He kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.

"I'm hungry." I pouted.

"Throw on some clothes, and head down stairs." He said, getting up. I smiled and popped up putting on his boxers and a tank top. "You look hot in my clothes."

"Thanks." I smiled. He stopped and I jumped on his back.

"Wow." He said, I was scared for a minute. "Your light." I smiled.

"Giddy up horsey!" I smiled, he ran out and down the stairs. Skidding to a stop in the kitchen, and letting me hop onto the counter. "What's for breakfast?"

"Anything." He kissed my nose. "We have, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and waffles."

"Waffles!" I smiled, that sounded amazing. He laughed and grabbed the mix, placing all the ingredients on the counter. He pulled out a bowl, beginning to make them.

He whipped the batter surprisingly fast. After a minute or so, it was smooth. I smiled, as the smell of them baking filled my nose. He laughed, flipping the lopsided waffle onto the plate.

"What?" He asked. I noticed I was staring at him for awhile now.

"I was just thinking." I smiled. "And your face is just so darn cute." I squeezed his cheeks. He smiled cheesily, closing his eyes.

"I love you." He kissed me. It wasn't like a 'intimate' kiss, it was a cute kiss.

"I love you too." I bit my lip. He smiled, and walked back over to the cooker. He made like 5 more waffles, and put the plate over by me.

He handed me the syrup, I snatched it up and slathered it all over my food. "Damn." He snickered.

"I'm sorry, I'm fat." I cut them up, shoving some into my mouth.

"You're not fat. You're beautiful and-" I cut him off.

"Ok, ok, thanks." I shushed him, shoving more in my mouth. I chewed slowly as the syrup leaked from the corner of my lips. Kian brought his thumb up and wiped it off.

"Here you go." He licked his fingers.

"Kian! That's kinda disgusting, but thanks." I continued to eat. I was super hungry today, I guess sex works up an appetite.

Wait, what the hell? I'm so wierd, why am I not like freaking out? I should be freaking out, I'm not a flipping virgin anymore!

"This is weird." I blurted out, letting my thoughts become words.

"What?" He looked up from his now empty plate.

"Just this. Like, I mean... Wow!" I emphasized. He looked confused, so I continued. "I mean, think back. A few months ago, we barely spoke two words." I laughed. "I think the only time I ever spoke to you was when you dropped your pencil, and I picked it up."

He laughed as well. "I remember that. You were so cute, trying to be all sassy." I rolled my eyes.

"You were quite rude." He smirked, standing in between my legs. "But your a, so called, badass. So I guess you have to 'live up' to the expectations of the role." I said.

"Well guess what?" He smiled, leaning in.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I've changed." He smirked again. Pecking my lips, then walking off to clean his dish.

A/N thx for reading. comment vote and share. hope y'all are enjoying, bout to be some deep shit coming up. Buckle up!! Also sry for the awkward smut. Bye love yall👍💓