Eat

Chapter 7 ~ Eat

Shinako sat at her usual seat at the end of the cafeteria, she thought Ryouta was annoying for being so nosy, asking so much questions despite barely knowing her.

She took out an almond and cookies&cream flavoured pocky. She stared at the two, wondering which she should she eat first since they were both equally delicious to her.

Kise Ryouta was staring at the green haired girl sitting alone at the end of the cafeteria. It was the table where no one really wanted to sit in because it was near to the kitchen.

He looked at Shintaro and said, "Midorimacchi, why don't you call your sister to eat with us?"

The dark blue haired boy looked up from his food. Choking it down, he asked, "You have a sister, Midorima?"

Shintaro nodded.

"I eat with her sometimes at Maji Burgers," Kuroko Tetsuya said, sitting beside a pink haired girl and the dark blue haired boy known as Aomine Daiki.

"I took pocky from her twice," Murasakibara Atsushi butted in, eating pocky.

"I sit beside her during English." Akashi Seijurou said, glancing at the girl with a fossil of a smile on his lips. No one noticed though.

"Midorin! Why don't you call her to sit with us?" Momoi Satsuki, the pink haired girl, piped up.

"She doesn't want to sit with us," Shintaro answered, bluntly, pushing his glasses up with his taped left hand.

Satsuki pouted before getting out her seat, stomping towards the green headed girl.

"M-Momoi!" However, Shintaro's reaction was too slow for she was already standing in front of the green haired girl.

Shinako looked up and saw a pink haired girl looming over her. She was just about to open her cookies&cream pocky when the girl sat beside her.

"Hello, do you want to sit with my friends and I? We thought you looked kind of lonely sitting here alone." The pink haired girl said. "I'm Momoi Satsuki by the way."

Shinako twirled her hair around her finger. "OK. I'm Midorima Shinako."

"Nice to meet you!" Satsuki said, pulling her up with her other hand.

Shinako was kind of happy that she could finally make girl friends but her spirits deflated when she saw all of them were boys.

The purple titan was there, a random blue haired guy was there, Tetsuya was there, Ryouta was there, Shintaro was there and Seijurou was there. They are probably basketball players. She thought at first glance.

Satsuki pushed her down to sit between Shintaro and Seijurou. She plopped down on the seat, sitting as straight as a ruler. Seijurou was beside her and he was very close to her making her cheeks turn red and her heart to beat abnormally fast. Just like it always does when she's near him. Her crush seemed to have grown since the first year.

Shintaro narrowed his eyes at Seijurou and Shinako. He didn't like his younger sister to be sitting so near guys. Even if it was his best friend.

"Hello," the dark blue haired boy said. "I'm Aomine Daiki."

"I'm Murasakibara Atsushi." Atsushi's hand was creeping towards Shinako's pocky but Shinako was too busy staring at Daiki. Why does he look so familiar? And Momoi too. Have I met them before? She thought, narrowing her eyes at Daiki thought he didn't seem to notice because he was too busy swallowing his food.

"Mukkun! Don't take Midori-chan's pocky!" Satsuki shouted at the purple titan.

"Midori-chan?" Shinako asked, confused, ignoring the fact that her pocky almost got stolen.

Satsuki nodded with a smile. "It's a nickname!"

She looked at Momoi Satsuki. That's the same nickname her old friend called her.

"Shinako, you're smiling."

Her eyes widened and she bit the inside of her cheek. She didn't even know she was smiling until Seijurou said so.

"No I wasn't," she denied, shaking her head.

"Midorima-san, you were smiling," Ryouta butted in.

"No. I wasn't." She narrowed her eyes and was about to open her cookies&cream pocky when she saw it was already opened. And empty.

She glared at the purple titan. She saw the purple titan holding the last cookies&cream pocky about to eat it. Instead, she snatched it and ate it quickly.

"Midorichin," the purple titan whined. "I was going to eat that."

"Your not supposed to take other people's food Murasakibara," Shintaro scolded.

Atsushi pouted at the twins before taking out a pack of chocolate pocky.

Shinako glared at him. Why would he take other people's pocky if he had his own? Basketball players are so messed up. She thought, eating her almond flavoured pocky.