Titan

Chapter 2 ~ Titan

"I met Akashi Seijuro last week," Shinako said, trying to make small talk with her brother as they walked towards the school.

Ever since she met Seijurou, they've been talking. Small chats. And he asked her why they do not talk when he sees them enter the school. She replied saying that they weren't very close. Seijurou told her to start talking with her brother, maybe they'll get along better. So now, here she is.

"Oh? Really nanodayo?" Shintaro replied, quite uninterested, staring ahead.

"What's that in your hand?" She asked, persevering.

"This?" He lifted up his hand showing a plastic bag. "It's my lucky item for today nanodayo."

"A plastic bag?"

He pushed up his glasses a slight blush on his cheeks. "No. It's inside nanodayo."

She narrowed her eyes at his suspicious response and snatched the plastic bag from him, looking inside. Her eccentric green eyes widened as large as saucers. "What in the world?" She screeched, trying to stay calm. Noticing the stares of passerbys, she lowered her voice to a hiss. "Why is my lucky bra in there?" He didn't answer and her eyes narrowed. "Did you take it from my room?" It wasn't very often she got angry but when she did, it was a disaster.

"For a Cancer you get angry very easily," she heard Shintaro say as a matter of factly, not feeling sorry at all.

Horoscopes are not always right! She wanted to scream at his face but she thought it better if she didn't. And one time he forgot to bring a lucky item, both of them had bad luck for the whole day. Not just him. The downside of being his twin. Shinako pinched the bridge of her nose and pursed her lips, shaking her head. "Never mind. Keep that. I'm never using that again," she muttered. Does he always take my things like this? She thought but again, it would've been better if she didn't ask.

She sat alone at a table at the back of the cafeteria. Shintaro was sitting with his basketball friends and she didn't like being around a lot of guys. Even if Seijurou was there. Right now, Seijurou was her only friend. If they would even be considered friends, they only talked during English class.

Shinako sighed and opened a pack of pockey. It was the only thing she brought today because she woke up late and Shintaro rushed her. She didn't even get to eat breakfast. Thus, her cranky mood.

"Can I have some pocky?" She looked up and was face to face with someone's chest. She lifted up her head and saw a purple haired boy pointing at her pocky.

Titan.

A little bit intimidated with his monstrous height, she gulped. "This?"

"Yes. Can I have some?"

She reluctantly gave him the whole box, expecting him to take only a piece or two. Instead, he ate everything. Her lips turned down into a frown.

He put the empty box on her table. "Thanks," he said, walking away.

She took the empty box and held it in her hand she looked down at it sadly. She pursed her lips and looked back at the purple titan.

She quietly let out a scoff as she saw the purple titan sit beside Shintaro and Seijurou. Should've known he was a basketball player. Tall guys... wait. Akashi isn't tall. She thought, stifling a laugh. She bit her lip to stop her from laughing because people might think she's crazy, laughing by herself.

Murasakibara Atsushi stared at Shintaro then back at the girl he took pocky from. Then at Shintaro. Then at the girl again.

"Mido-chin, do you know that girl?" Murasakibara asked, pointing at the green haired girl sitting at a table at the far end of the cafeteria.

Shintaro looked at his sister before nodding. "She's my sister nanodayo."

Murasakibara Atsushi nodded before taking out a pack of pocky from his bag.