Chapter 20: Don't Play Dumb, Misa

"Aurora...Aurora...Aurora!!"

I sigh, turning my head to glare at the blonde boy yelling at me. "What the HELL do you want, Mello?" I ask, extremely annoyed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Matt is-"

"Mello, don't even get me fucking started on Matt!" I reply, standing up from my place at the kitchen table and walking away. I had to get away. I had no interest in speaking with Mello about my relationship with Matt.

"Aurora, don't walk away from me!" Mello orders, following me into the living room. He pushes me down onto the couch, forcing me to sit.

"Mello! Could you stop? Why do you care so much?" I shout at him, restraining my inner Diclonius who was trying to push through.

"No! This is one of my best friends we're talking about! He's not speaking to me about it and I want to know."

I roll my eyes. "Mello, you can't always get the things that you want!"

Mello crosses his arms. "And who said that?"

"I did!" I say, standing up and walking to the elevator and pressing the button. Of course, Mello continued to follow me and I decided to hang out with Misa. Especially since Mello and Misa hated each other.

"Misa!" I called to her as I walked into her 'living space'.

Mello, of course, stopped following me while in the elevator because I told him who I was visiting.

"One second!!!" Misa shouted. I heard a few bangs and Thursday from her bathroom and sighed, shaking my head. That girl.

A few moments later Misa came out of the bathroom looking very suspicious. Her hair was messed up, her clothes were ruffled, and she was flushed. And one more thing stood out to me. A reddish spot on her neck. A hickey. I grin and run to her. "Who've you been making out with?"

Misa looked at me and said, "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, Misa. I see that hickey on your neck! Spill it!" I say, glancing at the bathroom door, hoping her mystery guy would walk out.

"Its...Light. Its Light," she lies.

"Don't give me that. Light's too much of a dick to even go on a date with you. Its gotta be someone else. And if you won't tell me, I'll find out for myself," I say, walking to the door and opening it.

And there, sitting on the toilet seat, was Haru. Shirtless. Looking all cocky and surprisingly muscular. I gape and he grins at me. "Hey Pamela. Didn't expect to find you here. Care to join us?"

I shake my head quickly and catch a glimpse of a lacy bra on the floor. I quickly turn to Misa and shut Haru in the bathroom. "Misa!" I whisper, "How far were you going to go?"

Misa shrugs. "I called him here. I just get lonely, y'know? Light doesn't care about me but Haru seems to. So I guess I want to give it to him. And anyways, he's not bad looking. I mean, look at him."

"Yeah, but Misa!" I whisper loudly at her.

"C'mon, Aurora, there's nothing wrong with a little fun! Its not like we'really getting married or something!"

I shrug. "Okay, your relationship. Just remember that no matter how this works out, I got your back. Now, I'll leave you two to your business..." I grumble, walking back to the elevator as Misa waves and closes the door behind her and Haru.

~{This was mostly a filler chapter!! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this little twist ;) Misa with Haru??? Who would've thought?}~