Chapter 17: Lollipop

*~{Aurora's POV}~*

I heard the sound of a gun as Light walked in and I quickly reflected the bullet withmy vectors. I turn my head and see a glaring Light. "You just tried to kill me!"

Light rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the news, Captain Obvious!"

"What the hell?! Why?" I ask, pausing my game and standing up to face him.

"I don't owe you any answers!" Light growls.

"So you're not going to tell me why you just attempted to end my life?"

Light shakes his head. "I already told you. I don't owe you any damn answers."

I frown and punch him in the face. "Idiot! I don't even know you all that well! I just wanted to know why the heck you'd shoot me!"

He cupped his hurt cheek and frowned. "Technically I didn't shoot you. The bullet didn't hit you."

I roll my eyes. "Get out, Light."

"I just have one question."

"What?" I ask, annoyed.

"How did that bullet not hit you?"

I ponder how to answer his question."I don't owe you any answers. Now get out."

Light glared and walked out of my room, slamming the door behind him.

I stood up and turned off the PS2. I wasn't in the mood for Sims 2 anymore. Light ruined that. I sighed and began to pick up my room a bit. It was pretty messy, and I was just trying to find something to do to kill time. After picking up even the tiniest piece of paper off of the floor, I sigh and stand. Soon I was going to tell someone about Light, but probably not today.

Making my way out of my boring room, I ponder different scenarios to get rid of my boredom. Deciding in finality to hang out with Misa, I take the elevator to the 4th floor. She was lucky enough to have the entire floor to herself. I hear the usual ding of the elevator and walk out of the elevator.

"Misa! You here?!" I call out for her. I look around at her classy, Lolita-style furniture and sigh, sitting on the lacy couch.

"Aurora?! One sec!!" Misa squealed from another room. I heard some rustling noises from the other room.

Suddenly I heard another elevator ding and my head snapped to identify the intruder. My smile was soon replaced with a suspicious frown as I saw Haru walking towards me.

"Nice furniture. What do you call this kind of...style?" he asked.

I rest my cheek on my hand and sigh. "Lolita..." I mumble.

"Lollipop? Hmm...weird name but okay. I guess if that's what its called..."

I smirk and giggle. "Its no-" I start, but then I smile, "yeah...that's what it's called, Haru."

Haru shrugs and plops down next to me, putting his feet on the coffee table.

Misa struts into the room and frowns. "Who're you?"

Haru flashes a lopsided grin. "Hiya toots, the name's Haru, but you can call me your loyal sex slave if you'd like," he says, chuckling.

Misa blushes slightly but raises her nose at him. "Sorry, Haru, but I'm already taken."

Haru shrugs. "Oh, well if you're ever looking for a good time, I'm on the 2nd floor."

I snorted and stared at him. "As if! Why are you here anyway?"

Haru put his arms behind his head and smiled at the ceiling. "I was following you. It's kinda boring around here."

"Oh...?" I say, feeling kinda awkward and weirded out that he was following me.

Haru sits up straight, understanding my thoughts. "It's not like that! I swear! I was just bored!!"

I stare a bit longer then look away. "If you say so Haru..."

"So how're you and Matt, Aurora? He still ignoring you?" Misa asked randomly after a couple of minutes.

"Uh Misa, he wasn't exactly ignoring me-" I start.

"If he spends NO time with you whatsoever, he's ignoring you! No doubt about it! Trust me, I'd know. Light ignores me all the time," she explains.

I sigh, shaking my head and looking at the floor. "I guess so..."

"So have you two...popped the cherry yet?" Misa asked, giggling.

I raise an eyebrow. "What...does that mean?" I ask, feeling stupid for not knowing.

Misa burst out laughing and covered her mouth to quiet it a bit.

Haru smirked at me. "Miss Porn Star doesn't know about poppin' the cherry?! Want a demonstration?"

Misa paled. "Ew Haru! Not in front of me!"

I wrinkled my nose. "I think I'll pass...whatever it is your talking about..."

Haru laughed. "Nah, I was joking withyou. Popping the cherry means the same thing as taking your V card."

"Come again?" I ask, confused.

"Have you two had sex yet?" Misa asked.

I blush and shook my head. "Not exactly."

"Good! Stay abstinent!" Haru said, looking serious.

"Seriously Haru? This is the 21st century! Nobody stays abstinent anymore unless they're some kind of nun or something!" Misa exclaimed.

Haru rolled his eyes at her. "I was joking. Jeez..." He stood up and looked between the two of us. "Maybe I ought to go. Usually I'd be up for all this talk about cherry poppin' and abstinence, but now that I think about it, it just sounds tiring."

I shrug. "Okay, see ya later, Haru."

Haru walked to the elevator and looked back at us, nodding his head. "Bye Porn Star! Bye Lollipop!" he said as he got into the elevator.

"Lollipop?" Misa asked.

"Oh, he probably called you that because he thinks that 'Lolita' is 'Lollipop'."

"Why does he think that?" she asks.

"He misheard me earlier, and I 'forgot' to correct him. He should've known anyway," I say.

Misa giggles. "You're right! But that's okay! He'll eventually learn the difference."

I nod my head in agreement as I begin to wonder about Matt and our date tomorrow.