January 16th

I woke up, ran to the bathroom, and lost everything that I could  possibly heave up. It was gross, I know. But hopefully it would make me feel better before I had to go to practice with Landon. Luckily, it was just the two of us this morning. Then we'd go back sometime after lunch to start with the group production.

"Who the fuck are the flowers from. They smell."

"They're from me." Beau turned around from the stove, smiling. I had never known he could cook, but breakfast was pretty hard to fuck up. I still wasn't happy that he was all here and sunshiney. It really made the hangover worse.

"You have almost two hours to eat and shower and hopefully puke everything out." I rolled my eyes, grabbing a waffle. Luckily it wasn't burnt. I think he had help from Landon and Austin though because they were devouring what looked like charred batter.

Today was the day that I came to detest the new choreographer. Maybe I just hated Landon and everyone that said anything that wasn't a compliment to me.

"Stop drinking the night before I have to do multiple lifts. You're bloated." Landon joked. Only he wasn't.

"Fuck you. Not my fault someone didn't get laid last night."

"Stop. Partners can't be fighting while learning the dance. Fighting while performing is a different story."

We mumbled sorry's and started from the newest piece that we learned.

It was a long day of dancing and all I wanted was taco salad and maybe a glass of wine and a nap before I binge watched White Collar since I didn't have anything to do in the morning.

I laid down after eating a sandwich, just cuddling up with my heated blanket. Someone crawled in next to me, probably Beau. I wasn't that worried.

I rolled over to see Beau cuddling a puppy with big pointy ears.

"Beau, Beau. Why is there a dog in my room?"

"She's yours. I know you've wanted one for a while and I've been an ass lately. So this is your present for making principal."

That's how I got Snowbelle. She's my little corgi and I love her.

I just couldn't get over how Beau thought it would be okay if he got me a puppy and made me breakfast. He's been super sweet, but with his season coming to a close in the next few months and me starting with principal duties. Whatever that would entail.

But he would have to really buckle down with playoffs on the line. Hell, they barely made it last year. He doesn't need a girlfriend. Or at least he doesn't have the time for one that's as busy as I am.