December 1st

Two weeks later, he mentions he had a girlfriend.

Two weeks.

What the hell?

Just because you're some hot professional hockey player that is really good in bed.

And I mean really good.

Doesn't mean you can sleep with me multiple times before mentioning that you have a girlfriend. What the fuck is wrong with guys?

"My girlfriend is going to be in town this weekend so I probably won't be calling." He told me.

"What?" I was on the verge of freaking out as I put my jeans back on.

"Shh. Keep your voice down. My roommate is going to hear you." He grabbed a bottle that was half filled with water and finished it.

"You just cheated on your girlfriend and you're worried about me waking up your roommate? Where are your priorities?" Obviously in someone's pants.

Prick.

"Just go out the back door."

I honestly felt like a whore, but that wasn't the right word. I was his- mistress. Yep. I was a mistress. Without the benefits.

Actually, I got glass tickets on the regular. I ended up giving them to Austin and Landon. They were happy the first few times, but then they started to question it.

How in the world am I supposed to explain that?

Oh I'm sleeping with Beau Bennett. He gives me tickets to keep my mouth shut. No big deal.

Wow, maybe I really am a whore.

Except I don't want the tickets.

But one night, after the game, Austin was a little too happy for the Penguins losing.

"What's with you?" I asked.

"Beau Bennett kept looking at us."

"Yeah, know anything about that Chelle?" Landon knew, deep down he had to.

"Nope."

"Good. I hear he has a girlfriend back in Cali. She's a babe."

I called him some choice words and tossed the pretzel bag in the trash before storming off to my room. 

"You know I love you, Chelle!"

Why weren't you at the game?

Preparing for Nutcracker tryouts.

I was determined to be Clara, since our principle was touring.

My girlfriend left today, you should come over.

I should have said no. Ended it then, before I got in too deep.

But I couldn't.

Of course, that was last night. And he gave me tickets. Landon went with me to the game.

"You sure you don't know anything about Beau Bennett always looking at whoever is sitting in the seats you have?"

"Maybe he hooked up with Austin and thinks you're him. I mean, you are twins after all."

"You are a terrible liar. What's going on?"

"Landon I need you to not tell anyone, even Austin, what I'm about to tell you. You can't."

"I promise, Chelle."

I told him. I actually told him. Right before Beau tossed a puck to me. Way to be subtle, dumbass.

Of course I snuck out tonight when Beau texted me. If I kept this up, it was going to take a toll on my dancing but I didn't care. I'm-

Not attached, no. Stuck isn't quite the best word either. But I was. I couldn't say no. I couldn't tell you why either.

The sex was good. He was hot. But no hotter than the other guys I've slept with. I didn't care about the tickets. I could care less about the tickets. Or anything else he wanted to get me.

But tonight, he had me stay for a while. Tried to get to know me. Which was going to screw me over.

"So you're a dancer?"

"Yep. Ballet, mostly."

"So did you go to college?"

"Yeah, majored in political science and minored in dance and music."

Yeah, I'm definitely screwed if we keep doing this.