Chapter XVII

◇◇◇

Warning: Short ass chapter.

◇◇◇

/ s e v e n t e e n /

I woke up to the birds tweeting and what I meant by tweeting is- My twitter is blowing up with notifications. I am an introvert therefore being one means internet is your friend, atleast for me, anyways I stalk a lot of people on my twitter because why not? because I have no life.

Why the hell is my phone not on silent? Oh right,  in case Jackson calls  to pick up Oreo or to tell me he's bringing Oreo back. I miss him so much.

I placed my hand on where Axle is supposed to be but I felt nothing but sheets there. I looked at my side expecting to see Axle then my smile fell.

Where the hell is he?

I stood up and did the usual thing to do in the morning- sleep again but of course my slumber is rudely awakened by my phone blaring my ringtone.

You used to call me on my cellpho-

I immediately answered it. If you're asking why that damn song is my ringtone because it was a joke for Axle. He despises that song, this one time when we were doing the dishes (I was, he was just there watching me), I did the dance (singing the lyrics also) while I was soaping the dirty plate and he left me there laughing my ass off.

Rude af.

RELATIONSHIT GOALS.

"Hello?" I croaked out since I just woke up from my beauty sleep but honestly I still look like trash.

"Hey I called to tell you that I'll be dropping off Oreo in the afternoon after a meeting here in the pack house." Oh it was Jackson, I was expecting Axle. Oh well. OREO THOUGH!

"Yes please, I miss him so much." Way to be discreet Lalix.

I just woke up it's not my fault.

I'm answering myself. What the hell?

"Yeah he misses you too. He's been whimpering all morning." Oreo is just so cute!

"Hey, uhm, is Axle there? With you I meant." I said standing up and biting my nails.

"No, I haven't seen him all day. Is he not there?" He asked curiosity lacing out of his voice.

Where is he?

"No he's not here. Maybe he just went out for a run. Thank you!" I said as I heard him reply a quick 'no problem ' and ' Goodbye' while I muttered one back then I hang up.

I officially started my day at that time. I went to the bathroom to wash the sleep away from my face and peed, not that you needed to know that but anyways continuing I went back to the room and changed into another casual clothing. I wore leggings and a large T-shirt, underneath just normal underwear. I went downstairs and decided to cook something but me being me, I can't cook anything.

So I cooked cereal, if it's even considered as cooking let me rephrase that, I made the best cereal. I bought my phone down with me as I ate cereal and I was scrolling through my twitter when I heard the door unlock. I sensed him before he even went in.

MATE IS HERE!

Damn Sofee calm the f down.

I saw him going in with George and it looked like they went out to get some breakfast while they left me to fend for myself.

But my mood turned 180 degrees  when I saw Axle placing coffee and pancakes down for me. He dipped his head to kiss me and I gave him a peck as I excitedly pushed the bowl of peasant cereal away and dived into the breakfast that was served.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

I'm sorry that's all that I can update for today. Examinations are soooo near and there are a lot of projects that I need to do and we recently just finished our play (Romeo & Juliet, I was Juliet) and everything is so hectic. I hate school but I need it :( I promise I will update if this gets to 6+ comments. Thank you guys for 6k reads!!!! Omg thank you thank you!

 Thank you guys for 6k reads!!!! Omg thank you thank you!