Chapter XXIX

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to Rand129, kay_maybe_a_horse and RoseTori36
That's Lucas in the picture!

◇◇◇

/ t w e n t y n i n e /

"Marry who?" I said while I took another bite of heaven and appreciating it.

"Marry me." He said and I looked at him, dropping my fork.

I was surprised to see him already down on one knee by my side while holding a small black box with a beautiful ring in it.

I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes as I covered my mouth, too shocked to even speak. I nodded my head looking at him.

I took my other hand and reached it out to him while the other was still covering my mouth. He placed the ring and I stood up. He then hugged me immediately and kissed the top of my head while I'm wiping my tears.

"You didn't even hinted at me or anything?" I asked chuckling softly with both of his hands on my cheeks , calming me down.

"Well, that wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Axle said smiling at me.

"I'm wearing some damn slip-ons on my engagement proposal. You should've let me change them before you asked." I said laughing while he was hugging me, also laughing.

"You look beautiful either way, they're just shoes." He said while I rolled my eyes. I mimicked him saying 'they're just shoes' and he laughed at me.

He placed both of his hands on my cheeks and looked at me with his damn beautiful eyes that always makes me melt.

I looked at his lips and then looked at his eyes, his lips nearing me which made my heart beat go faster than it was previously. Its beating so hard that I'm afraid he can hear it. I closed my eyes, ready to feel his soft lips on mine.

"Here's your second desser- oh."

I opened my eyes to see the waiter about to serve yet another dessert. I looked at Axle and there was silence for a small while then we both bursted out laughing while the waiter awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

◇◇◇

Me and Axle finally made it home after that lovely dinner. I was planning to call my only friend, that is not at all a toy, a stuff animal or a phone, which is- drumroll please- none other than Lucas. Well, Axle also is my friend but he is my mate, he's basically obligated to be my friend.

I clicked his number and it rang. It rang for two times before he even answered.

Me: Hello?

Lucas: Hello?

Me: This is me Lalix!

Lucas: Ooh, It's been a long time!

Me: I know, I want to tell you something!

Lucas: Go spill.

Me: Axle and I are engaged!

◇◇◇

Lucas' POV

Lalix: Axle and I are engaged.

I dropped the glass that I was holding which caused it to be shattered.