Chapter XXVI

/ t w e n t y s i x /

Axle headed out with George to watch a baseball game. I didn't want to go because, honestly I'm too lazy to even get up, now that I have this big teddy bear sitting beside me in the living room.

I heard the car speed away as I was watching TV while eating a cookie dough flavored ice cream. I was comfortable on the couch, covered with a big fuzzy blanket.

A little while later I heard someone knocking and I eventually stood up from the coach groaning.

I rolled my eyes while opening the door. "Did you forget any-"

"Racquel? " I asked shocked. Why is she here?

"Hi." She smiled sweetly at me but she moved so fast that I didn't see her cornering me on the door while holding her other hand on my neck, close to choking me.

"Listen up bitch. Axle is mine and mine only. Got that?" She whispered in my ear. Who the fuck does she thinks she is? I rolled my eyes at her, clearly annoyed by all this mine shenanigans.

"Stop it with the attitude! You clearly don't know what I can do." She said looking at me as if she's disgusted.

"Oh yeah? What can you do?" I asked not at all interested. She then tightened her grip around my neck and I choked. My wolf was already scratching at me to take control.

"You know, I fucking killed your parents, no big deal. Right? " She said laughing evilly. The topic almost brought up tears in my eyes but it quickly turned into anger. My wolf was completely taking over now.

I saw red. All my humanity came out of the window and was replaced with this monstrosity.

I pushed her so hard that she flew to the wall opposite of us. I sped to her and gripped her hair. I slapped her repeatedly and was about to crack her neck but then somebody came rushing to us.

"Stop!" Somebody said but I was too furious to even listen. All I can hear was the loud ringing in my head. I felt my fangs grew and positioned my head on the curvature of her neck.

I bit it so hard and ripped it apart, I saw blood gushing out. When I saw her lifeless body I couldn't have been more happy.

I felt someone coming near me then I blacked out.

◇◇◇

Axle's POV

"Oh shit. I forgot my phone." George said  he looking at me.

"Seriously dude?" I said groaning. I shifted the car to head back. We weren't that far  but the game was already starting. I quickly parked the car on the driveway.

We rushed to the house and the front door was surprisingly open. We both stepped in and was greeted with a bloody situation, literally.

"Oh my fuck." George muttered looking at the scene that was in front of us.

"Stop!" I shouted at Lalix but she was enjoying this too much. I sped to her but I was too late because she already killed the person. I quickly hugged her to calm her wolf down but she blacked out.

I faced George asking for help to place Lalix upstairs but he just stared at the dead person.

"Dude." He said still wide eyed.

"It's Racquel." When he immediately said that I whipped my head around to see that the dead person was in fact Racquel.

"Shit."