When The Pimps In The Crib Ma

“Does Aunt Lisa know I’m coming?” I asked an hour into the drive. I was late, actually I was really late considering that we were well on our way, cruising down the highway.

“Duhhhhh. I made sure, now stop worrying.”

I thought of Dad and wondered if he was home yet. Would he be worried about me?

“I should’ve left him a note.”

“Sweetie. I’m telling you, when people are angry like that they don’t make sense. I’m thinking Uncle Mike doesn’t care too much what’s happening with you right now, a note would be pointless. But I bet you my purple granny panties that tomorrow evening he will be truly sorry.”

God I hoped so, maybe I could go back home then and beg for his forgiveness.

Seeing him so upset made me mad at my own self and then I had taunted him. I MADE him throw me out.

“You think so?”

“I know so. But he won’t tell you that, he’ll be all caught up in his pride. That’s what my Daddy does anyways.”

I laughed, “What are you laughing about? Just a minute ago you were looking like Eyeore.”

“I’m laughing about your purple granny panties.”

I bet those bloomers were huge.

“Yeah well…figure of speech.” I turned to her, she was so focused on the rode but I could see she was hiding a smile, “But you were specific. Which means you wear Granny panties.”

“Shove it Stevens.”

“Up yours Evans.”

~*~*~*~

Yet another hour into the ride I felt that familiar pressure against my bladder, “Yeah ummm…”

Marie nodded her head to the song playing on the radio “Hmmmm?” I turned my head at a 45 degree angle and attempted to look hood, “So yeah…I have to piss….erm pee.”

“Just say piss.”

“Just pull over!”

“Sheesh don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

She searched for an exit to get off the freeway. “There there.” I pointed to a green exit sign to the right. Marie turned on her signal light, looked behind her and in front of her as she crossed over. “You have to piss too much…gosh.” I waved it off and leaned forward, I could clearly see a gas station for what I liked to call the ‘big trucks’ whatever the hell they are. “Loves.” It was a common stop area for truck drivers seeking to refill their tanks with diesel fluid, and stop to eat. I knew that because mama and I would drive through that way going to Louisiana to see myGrandma.

With the turn of the car  the liquids in my bladder decided to splash around and multiply, I cupped my hands over my crotch and bounced up and down, “I gotta goooooo.” I whine. I caught a hint of Maries smile as she exited off the highway, she peered behind her seat at the window in the back and drove onto the loop. The bouncing increased, and so did my feet tapping against the carpeted floor, I looked at Marie out the corner of my eye and she burst out laughing. I moaned, “It’s not funny.”

“Oh Good lawd yes it is funny!” She slid  right next to an empty gas tank and parked. “Thank Gawd!” I fumbled with my seat belt, muttering swear words when it wouldn’t break free. Finally my fingers stopped shaking so hard and I was able to undo the belt. “Oh God oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod.” I could feel the liquid pressing to be let out as I flew out the car and ran into the store, flip flops flapping loudly against the ceramic tiles as I made my way to the ladies room.