God He Looked So Amazing

“Take it out! It hurts so bad!”

“Its only half way in!”

I shifted slightly, “Just take it out, its huge.”

Ronnie sighed, “Aight.”

Behind me he fumbled around for something, then I felt cold metal pressing the center of my foot and then…relief. I slid my right foot back into my black baby doll flat.

He walked around the front of the car and held up the pair of tweezers holding a thorn, “See it wasn’t even that big. Baby.”

I stuck my tongue out at him, turned around and leaned against his old car. I swear everyone had a car except for me. That shit was mildly depressing.

The sky had turned a purple black color almost half an hour ago. The park was empty except for me, Ronnie, Marie, Derek and the beer bottles that were strewn around the picnic tables in the park. The night air was cool for the moment and I couldn’t help but sigh in contentment at the way it made my bare shoulders feel.

Ronnie was cool….but he shouldn’t have followed me. I was merely trying to get away from the goo-goo eyes that Marie and Derek were exchanging so rapidly. Then something lit in Ronnies eyes and I could tell that he wanted to outshine the new couple….but I wasn’t having that.

And that’s when I pretended to have a phone call so I could  escape, but then something had gotten in my shoe and I had to lean against his car as I winced in pain.

And ta-da he showed up right behind me.

I looked down at my foot, “Look you stupid cow, I've hardened you all my life and you can’t take a thorn? Whats wrong with you?”

“Girl, you’re some kinda crazy. Keep that on lock.”

I flicked him off behind my back, “Nah you keep that on lock homeboi.”

This was not a couples affair, it was merely me trying to hang out with my cousin and then they showed up.

Go away Ronnie!

It was Monday night, three days since the incident of my indiscreet behavior. I didn’t want guys hanging around me when I was trying to retract my innocence again. I felt horrible. I had been a couple seconds from having rough sex against a washing machine and I had forced myself on Andres.

I felt like crap.

Can I for the love of God get a day, or a night without guys!

And he was making it so hard with his cute little smile and that fade of his. His earrings glimmered in his ears as he found a spot next to me to lean against the car.

I turned my head to the side away from him and prayed that he wouldn’t try anything.

I thought of his facebook request on Saturday and that chat we’d had…or he had rather after I accepted him.

Ronnie Carter

Hey ;-)

Ariel Stevens

Hey…..

Ronnie Carter

You looked really nice last night.

Ariel Stevens

And I was really drunk last night too :/

Ronnie Carter

We should hang out.

Ariel Stevens

Umm….

Ronnie Carter

You don’t want to?

Ariel Stevens

Well…

Ronnie Carter

Lol I don’t bite…I mean as friends.

Ariel Stevens

That’s cool….

Ronnie Carter

I know right…

Ariel Stevens

As long as its nothing more.

Ronnie Carter

Swear to gawd

Ariel Stevens has now logged off

Obviously Ronnie had been lying or his fingers wouldn’t have been trailing up and down my right arm. I swatted his arm away, “Ronnie go away.”

“I know you like me.”

I didn’t know whether I liked him or not which is why I liked for him to stay away.

“You should know that I have a foot too…I’ll kick you in the nuts if you touch me the wrong way.”

“Feisty…”

“No…deadly.” I corrected.

He sighed next to me, “C’mon gimme a chance. I aint such a bad guy.”

Damn he was even cute when his grammar was fucked up. Lord knows how bad a repeat of Friday night would be…and a sober repeat was worse then a drunken one.

I could just picture Ronnie taking me somewhere in a dark room and regretting the decision later. If I didn’t stay away from him that would happen, because even though Ronnie was strange and a little off there was something about him that made me want to hand my panties over to him.

I could just imagain how many girls he had slept with since puberty. He was probably somewhere in the hundreds.

With his fine….sexylicious self.

I had to keep my panties on.

I closed my eyes as his fingers walked along my arm again. The feeling was amazing, I could just imagine his gentleness…this guy didn’t want a relationship..

No he wanted sex.

And I wanted sex.

But I couldn’t have sex.

My eyes opened and I kicked him in the shin. He held on to his car in pain, “Fuck Ariel! What was that for?”

I merely walked away and as I turned to walk back to the park headlights flashed in front of me and a car parked a couple spaces away from Ronnies car.

Andres…

God he looked so amazing with his---girlfriend.

Shit.