Too Many

Lucas’s head swerved to the side and his hands dropped from my waist at the sound. I didn’t necessarily care about finding out who had ‘found’ us out. I just knew that I was buzzed and I loved every delicious alcoholic moment of it. I leaned my head back, and turned it to the right slightly causing my eyes to do that whole ‘Sleepy Smokey Thing’ that drove Josh wild.

“Lucas, what the fuck?”

I let out a nonchalant laugh at the sight mere yards away from me. Andres stood holding the door open halfway and in his other hand holding a shirt that smelled like rancid food----vomit. He quickly closed the door behind him and walked over to Lucas, who had stepped far away from me looking guilty.

“Hey….dude, don’t tell Cynthia.”

My head fell back on its own accord and I found myself laughing deliriously.

He has a girlfriend? This is too good, too fucking good.

I was being sarcastic to say the least, but the whole situation was so fucked up I couldn’t think up anything else but laughing.

“Why would I say anything man? But if you didn’t know, she’s by the pool with Ashley looking for you.”

A giggle left my lips as I lifted my head to look at his face. Blurry images swayed back and forth, I saw two guys, four guys, six guys.

“Too many.” I blinked rapidly and rose up against the washing machine.

“Damnit.” Andres swore, or someone who looked like Andres swore. There were two of him and then three and then one, the two merging into one, branching into three and then back to one again.

“Stop moving.” I blinked rapidly and felt the room spin, my hands loosened their grip on the edge of the washing machine and I slid down roughly. My butt hit the floor with a thump.

“Ow.”

Soft firm hands grasped me under my arm pits hastily pulling me back up, then one hand left my arm and grabbed my waist. The smell of faint vomit mixed with light cologne ambushed my sense of smell.

“Ugh.” I pushed away at the solid object holding me up, what the hell was it? “Smells.” I winced.

“Luke did you do this?”

“No I swear, she just got like that. I promise.”

Hmmm…Luke.

I giggled to myself and remembered his soft lips against mines. If I could just stand back up and get my senses together I probably could.

“She alright? I swear she was fine when I walked in here.”

“She’s cool, I got her.”

The harshness of Andres tone made me giggle again.

The door closed quickly and I felt Andres sitting me down on the floor.

“Kid I don’t think you should be drinking.”

All I heard was blah blah blah you should be drinking. I leaned forward with my hands opened to receive a beer, the blob in front of me crouched down and moved closer, “Gimme then.”

“No way in hell….shit. What am I going to do with you?”

Josh came to mind and then I was seeing him in front of me crouching forward. The look of disapproval was evident on his face, but I knew he couldn’t resist me when I was sweet to him.

“Don’t be mad.” I pouted; I repositioned myself onto my knees and cupped his cheeks with my hands.

Confusion etched over his face, “You ok?”

I nodded and smiled, “I am now.”

My Josh had come back for me, I was so happy. I moved closer and without another thought pressed my lips to his. I opened my mouth slightly, sucked on his top lip and then he opened his mouth and kissed me back.

Josh pulled away guilt written all over his face, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have…you just and I just…and my girlfriend.”

I scrunched up my face, what girlfriend? “Josh?” I questioned.

“No, it’s Andres. Not Josh.”

The glamour fell, the image of Josh fell and in front of me holding my body away from his was Andres. His curls hung wildly around his head and his lips were pink from my vacuum of a mouth. Realization dawned on me and for a brief moment my sobriety returned.

My body doubled over with a surge of nausea

And I vomited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know its not much you guys, but I've been so busy lately. I just didn't want to leave you hanging for too long. Let me know how you like this chapter and be sure to comment! I love feedback, good, bad or whatever.