Interview with neyoroxdx

<pre class="commentbubble" style="width: 450px;">

1. Whose your favorite character from your stories and why?

I would have to say my favorite character from one of my stories would have to be Brooklyn. Although I'm the one who made her up, she just makes me laugh so much! And I think I have the best connection with her (I know how weird that sounds) and if she was a real person I would love to hang out with her!

2. How did you find Wattpad?

I was just surfing my iPhone for an app where I could read stories and I came across wattpad. At first, I just read stories but then I decided to create one!! I gotta say I'm addicted to this thing!

3. What's the craziest story you've ever read?

The craziest thing I've ever read would probably be...He Wanted A Princess But Instead He Found Me. It's an awesome book about vampires! I usually hate vampire books but i was hooked on this book!! It's so hilarious it's crazy!!! I love it so much!!

4. What's the craziest thing you've ever written?

The craziest thing I've ever written would probably be a remix to Can You Feel The Love Tonight in the lion king. I wrote it last year during class about a teacher I really hated. It ended up switching from a love song to a hateful bloody gory song. What can I say?...I'm a weird kid. :P (haha u sound like me ;D)

5. What inspired you to be a writer?

I know this is weird but Robert Munsch inspired me when I was in grade 2. I loved and read like all his books and I remember my class sent him a letter and he wrote an amazingly funny story with me in it and I just wanted to write like that.

6. What do you hope to accomplish in the next ten years?

Well writing really isn't my main thing, but I would like to be a better writer when I'm older. I would also love to do something professional maybe in

basketball considering that's my main thing in life. Other than that, I would like to be rich (who wouldn't?!?)

7. What is the name of your current story and what is it about?

I actually have three stories I'm currently writing right now, but my main one would be Nerd Gone Bad. It's a romance/humor story about a girl named Brooklyn who has been teased and bullied all her life cuz she's a nerd. Things weren't so bad until this boy Remy Fox showed up. Remy's bullying escalates so much Brooklyn is forced to drop out of her school. It's a new year and Brooklyn chooses to return to school. Everything is going well until Remy pops back into her life. Brooklyn decides that she has had enough with the bullying and takes things into her own hands. Remy is in for a "nerdy" surprise. Brooklyn is the Nerd Gone Bad.

Bonus Question:

Who's your favorite writer of all time?

My fave writer of all time would prob be...xfudgesiclesx!! Her story "The Movies Make it Look Easy" is so awesome!! I always freak out when she uploads!!!</pre>