Interview with 1AnonymousGirl

1. What song describes your current story perfectly?

Right now I'd say... World So Cold by Three Days Grace for my story Soul Experiment.

2. Do you create a soundtrack for your stories during or after you finish writing it?

Usually I do it as I go in my head, but I never really post a song unless I've based the story off of it... So I guess after. (Me 2 :D)

3. What's the best thing about Wattpad?

Getting to be able to put my ideas out there and see what people think. :]

4. What's the worst thing about Wattpad?

So many amazing stories are uploaded every day and they're undiscovered while some stories with completely cliche ideas (not all of them) are on the what's hot list and all that. (Totally agree)

5. If you could make a new club, what would it be and why?

A new club... Maybe a contest club so people (like me) who like to enter story contests by other users can just go there instead of searching all over the clubs for them. (Haha I would just love that! I hope they actually do make one)

6. Who inspired you to become a writer?

I think that would be James Patterson. I love his stories, and I didn't get into writing until about half a year ago or so. I used to HATE it, but now I can't stop. :)

7. What is the name of your current story and what is it about?

I'm working on three actually, but the one I'd like people to look for is Soul Experiment.

Summary:

Tessa Washington is a completely normal high school girl until she's ripped from her life all in the course of five minutes. Captured by strange people in lab coats, she has no idea what they're going to do with her or what they want. When the man put the gun to her head, she thought it was all over, she thought it was her ultimate death.

But no, it's not. Because now she's become exactly what they wanted.

Now she's become one of the soul experiments.

It's a horror/thriller :)

Bonus Question:

If you were a girl on That's 70s show, who would you choose, Fez, Eric, Hyde, or Kelso and why?

I haven't seen that show in a LONG time... Hmmmm... from what I can remember I'd say Fez or Eric... It's hard to say why, I know Eric is kind of a deadpan and Fez is kind of hormone crazy... xD Who knows, I hope that made sense xD (For me it would definitely be between Eric and Hyde...Eric is simple...the boy next door but Hyde is the boy you should never be with lol)

Thanks for participating! Loved the answers! xD