Interview with Perfectrain

Before I begin, I just have to say check out Perfectrain's work especially The Dementors of Cherry Blossom Island: Book One . Its one of the best I've read on Wattpad and I've read a lot of stories on here!

1. What do you hope to accomplish in the next five years?

I hope to become a published author:) I won't say that I am the best writer out there but I do believe I am one of the most persistent, if not more so, than most. I believe persistence is the most important quality to have when striving to achieve your dream.

2. What was the last book you read?

"On Writing" by Stephen King.

3. What do you hate about Wattpad?

I believe that the What's Hot List can encourage writer's to writer their very best in hopes that they'll get one of their books on the list but it can also cause many writers to become discourage when they don't see their work on the list. It can create a false sense of what is great literature and what isn't. I am not saying that this perception is universal in everybody but most. I mean, it's the "What's Hot" list not the "What's Best Written." I just feel that while the What's Hot list gives writer's the opportunity to get their work into the limelight I feel that the competitiveness of the list reduces the ratio of original and well thought out works of literature to literature that simply conforms to the latest trend for popularity. I am not saying this in a jealous rage or anything. I have personally reached 88 on the list and I haven't had a story that hasn't been on at least once. I just believe there are so many great works out there that deserve attention but struggle to get to the surface because they don't conform to a trend.

 4. What is the coolest song you have ever heard?

"Rape Me" by Nirvana. (Nirvana's awesome!)

5. Five words to describe you?

Intelligent.

Apathetic.

Empathetic

Genuine

Articulate

6. What are your five top authors on here?

Beccaboo827

Wednesday

PoetryInMotion

JustMeena

xXLetMeThinkxX

7. What is the name of your current story and what is it about?

The Dementors Of Cherry Blossom Island: Book One.

It's about these four friend's who must look for a legendary sword on an equally as legendary island called "Cherry Blossom Island." It is dangerous, however, for it is largely populated by dementors.

Bonus Question:

If you could create a new club for Wattpad, what would it be and why?

LGBT. Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual Club. I just think it would be pretty cool to have a club specialized towards stories that deal with stories whose central theme centers around issues involving persons, specifically teenagers, who recognize themselves as one of these orientations. I am a big supporter of gay rights and gay pride even though I'm straight and it would be awesome to have a club where they could get together and just talk, about life, issues concerning their respective lives. etc:) (Well said and I agree 150% ;D)

Thank you so much for all the lovely answers. This was truly one of the best interviews so far! =D