Interview with LeeshaGoldheart

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="width: 450px;">

1. Which genre do you think you write best in?

I write very well in teen fiction. I think its very easy, because I have been through a few things in my life and its like my way of letting it go. Although I'm fairly decent in poetry.

2. If you had to choose between writing and reading, which one would you choose?

Writing. All the way. I love it. Self expression!

3. What is your favorite line from a book or movie?

Um.. Toughie! I'd have to say "Welcome to another day of higher education." -Duckie from Pretty in Pink. (haha gotta love Duckie)

4. Do you think a cliche story with a twist is better or an original story?

 I think an orginal story. A story you write that is unlike any other is just a way of telling everyone who you are, what you are/stand for. Its a way to get to know someone and I love it. I'd rather read something that I don't know anything about. But every story, like our lives has some sort or cliche in it.

5. What is the last published book you have read and what made you want to read it?

Hm.Gamer Girl. I liked the originality, it was unique and very cute.

6. What's the weirdest thing you've ever written?

The weirdest thing would have to be..... A lemon. I've never had sex, I don't know what its like and I was just... stumped. Its stored somewhere on my laptop. ;)

7. What is the name of your current story and what is it about?

My current story is Hold Me Tonight.

Its about a girl, trying to move on with her life, yet even though she almost did, the past reared back its ugly head and its not done with her.

You should read it and find out. Its an in-progress, I should be done in a few weeks though.

Bonus question:

*If you had to pick a villain to go up against Freddy Kruger who would it be and why?

Bonus question!

A villain?? I have no clue... I'd have to say... Michael, from the Halloween movies.

Haha loved all your answers! xD</pre>