Interview with aTouchOfClass

1. Have you ever told a crush how you truly feel and how did it end?

Yeah actually I did, At the age of five I had the biggest crush on this boy who knew and was scared of me! I locked him in my room one day and tried to attack him by kissing him, And let's just say it ended with him begging for his life and his Mom smacking him LOL I feel really bad about that :P

2. What do you love about a romance story?

I love the connection it brings between two people, Thou I'm not into all romance stories, I'm very picky on reading so it has to be really good for me to actually take the time to read!

3. What is your opinion on LGBT stories?

I hate them! But that's just my opinion AND IT DOESN'T MAKE ME A HOMOPHOBE. (I understand...some ppl just don't like those types of stories and it doesn't have anything to do with being sexist...its just the way ppl are...so I totally get it)

4. What is the creepiest song you have ever heard?

Hhhmmm? Well that stairway to heaven backwards, It scared the S*** out of me and I wasn't able to sleep for a really long time because of it.

5. Do you believe that witches exist?

Yes of course I do! But not the Harry Potter type I mean the real Witches.

6. What is your favorite wattpad story?

Well THAT would be a tough one because I'm actually reading more than one book and like I said I'm very picky BUT I will let you know of some really awesome writers who I actually really enjoy reading their works (@NatSlight @XundecidedX @kakarot89 @tlm2338 @Warrior_Prophet (Who by the way is an amazing poet!) And finally @writerbird So yeah anyone would love their works and sorry if I forgot to mention anyone else.

7. What is the name of your story and what is it about?

Well I've got quit a few but I'll let you know about my master piece which is (The Queen Of Darkness) And the book description ( Here's a story about five beautiful Princesses who are sisters and are parts of the earth they later on become Queens who all marry the same King, they each seem to have something the King desires but read happens when jealosy takes over the eldest sister the Queen of night? Who later on is called (The Queen Of Darkness) by the people of the kingdom do to her evil).

Bonus Question:

Favorite 80s movie?

HHHHMMM!!! Well there are a lot but I'll mention one SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND yes you guessed it SCARFACE ;) (haha never seen it but I love that line :D)

Thanks for all the lovely answers. =D