chapter eleven

*5 weeks later*

 I woke up to Luke trying to move.

"Luke" I groaned.

"Sorry" He mumbled.

I tried going back to sleep but failed horribly. I sat and stretched. I hadn’t talked to cassie since I found out what she did. I didn’t even ask her about it. 

"Hey beautiful" Luke smiled.

"Hey gorgeous man. I’m going to Cassie’s today." I said.

"Why?" He scrunched up his face.

"Because I haven’t even talk to her about the whole situation. I just assumed. She might’ve been drunk and hormonal." I laughed.

"Okay beautiful. Do what you gotta do, love you" He smiled.

"love you too" i said between his kisses.

I quickly had a shower, got changed and brushed my hair. I walked for about 20 minutes before reaching her house. I nervously knocked on her front door waiting for someone to answer the door. Cassie swung open the door and gave me the -So after a few weeks you come and talk to me now- looks.

"Hey" I said awkwardly.

"Hi"

"Can I come in?" I asked.

She moved out of the way holding the door opened for me. We both sat on the lounge in silence for 3-5 minutes.

"So, I didn’t talk to you for a couple of weeks because of something that I got told. I didn’t even ask you about it. I was just so mad." I said playing with hands.

"What did you get told?" She asked me.

"I got told you tried to hook-up and have sex with Luke." I whispered.

"I did. I didn’t mean to though. Jai and I were fighting that night at a party and I wanted to be with him and cause I was drunk I thought Luke was Jai and tried to. I’m so sorry Caitlyn." She said tears forming in her eyes.

"It’s alright Cassie. I believe you. You are my best friend I didn’t think you’d do it by purpose or something" I said.

She smiled happily and pulled me into a giant hug. I left the room to go to the bathroom. Afterwards I went and rang Luke. 

"Hey Lukey"

"Hey Caitlyn, how’s things with Cassie?" He asked.

"They’re good, could you pick us up and we can to the city?" I asked.

"Beau, Jai and I are coming now" 

"Ok, see you soon, love you!" I smiled.

"Love you too gorgeous" He said before hanging up.

I ran into the loungeroom where Cassie was and told her we were going to the city today and that the boys were coming.

She nodded.

*Half an hour later* 

"Cassie, they aren’t here! They said they were coming straight away!" I yelled.

"Do you want to go to their house and see if they have left yet?" She asked.

I nodded with tears rimming my eyes.

We were about to leave when I got a call. I quickly answered and my face dropped. Tears were streaming down my face. After 2 minutes I hung up. I fell to my knees and cried.

"what’s wrong?" Cassie comforted me.

"The b-boys have been in a car accident" I loudly sobbed.

"Come on lets go to the hospital." her voice cracking as she spoke.

We hopped in the car and Cassie drove to the hospital. I bolted inside and up to the reception desk.

"we are here to see beau, luke and jai brooks please" Cassie said.

"oh yes, room 4, straight down the hall and to your left"

I raced towards it leaving Cassie running behind. I made a sharp turn and entered the room. I saw the five boys in the room. Jai, Luke and Beau hooked up with machines with needles proding into them and Daniel and James sleeping on the chairs. I ran towards Beau’s side.

"Beau please wake up please" I pleaded.

I got no reply. I ran over towards Jai.

"Wake up" I whispered.

Again no answer

I then walked slowly towards Luke. Taking each step slower and slower. I eventually was by his side. I grabbed his hand and entwined it with mine.

"Please Luke. Stay with me." I cried in pain. Each tear making it’s way down my cheeks.

He showed no sign of waking up anytime soon. 

Daniel and James had woken up from my crying and screaming.

"Caitlyn, It’s alright. They’ll make it" James reassured me.

"I hope they do" I whispered.