chapter five

I woke up to the birds chirping and sun shining in through the opened window. I sat up and looked at Luke. He was so cute sleeping. He opened his eyes and giggled. I didn’t realise I was staring till he asked me what I was looking at.

"Oh, um, uh I don’t know" I said nervously moving my eyes around the room to avoid eye contact. 

One by one everybody soon woke up. 

"So we are going to do a Daresundays and Janoskians video today guys?" Daniel asked.

"YES!" Beau and Jai screamed together.

"Yeah, okay what are we doing again?" James asked the boys.

"Awkward cinema situations and banana and sprite challenge" Jai answered the question.

"this should be great" Teddy said laughing.

They were doing Daresundays first and then the janoskians video. Cassie and I made our way up to Jai and Lukes room to get changed. I decided to wear a white singlet tucked into my ripped denim shorts and white converse with my hair in a fishtail braid.

"help me" She laughed.

I laughed and started rummaging through both our bags to find something for her to wear.

I picked out some pink and purple ty-dyed short shorts and a black top. She slipped on her black vans and I put her hair into a high messy bun. I applied make up onto her face. We were both ready and we walked downstairs.

"Caitlyn, you look gorgeous" Luke said smiling.

"Thanks, don’t look too bad yourself" i winked.

We made our way to the reserved carpark to do Daresundays. I handed the boys a banana each and gave Beau and Luke a bottle of sprite each. The boys faces were priceless and they still managed to look hot while vomiting. It was soon over and we went straight to the movies to do their Janoskians video. We were going to see a horror movie.

We entered the theatre and sat down at the back. Beau kept throwing popcorn and various other lollies and sweets at people than looking back at the movie like he didn’t do anything. It was hilarious. Jai would sit next to random people and take their food. When random scary things happen in the movie James and Daniel would scream and pretend to cry like they were scared. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

"Luke what are you going to do?" I whispered.

"Come here" he responded.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front of the screen. Everyone was screaming and cussing at us, telling us to get out of the way. 

"Luke what are yo-"

I couldn’t finish the sentence as he crashed his lips onto mine. They moved in-sync for a moment and then people started to “aww" while others were still screaming. 

He pulled away and smiled. I smiled goofily back and went to walk back upstairs to the other boys. I sat down and Luke sat next to me. I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye. I turned to face him and his cheeks burnt a bright shade of red.

"how was that an awkward thing to do luke? " I whispered.

"sigh, i dont know, it felt right at the time because well i actually really like you" He mumbled nervously

"don’t be nervous, i like you too" I smiled.

He pulled me into a hug and we stayed that way for the rest of the movie.

The movie ended and Cassie and Teddy went home. He was always on his phone and he seemed pretty annoyed.

*2 months later*

I bolted down the stairs and quickly scoffed my lunch down. It was 12:00pm on a Saturday and I was going to the boys house. After I put my plate in the sink. I ran back upstairs and changed into a blue loose singlet with white jean tights. I slid on my blue vans and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I raced down the road to the Brooks brothers house. I knocked and Jai immediatly opened the door and hugged me. He seemed pretty angry but happy at the same time.

"Good to see you too Jai" I laughed.

He let go and stepped away so I could enter through the door. I walked into the living room and saw Luke, Beau, James and Daniel in the living room. They looked a mixture of anger and sadness. I couldn’t describe what Luke was feeling he looked so fragile and upset but at the same time boiled with anger.

"What’s wrong? What’s happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Teddy!" Beau screamed.

"What happened to him? Is he alright?" I said worridly 

"read this!" Beau said forcefully pushing the phone into my hands.

I couldn’t believe what it said.