chapter six

‘Dear Janoskians,

You better put a leash on your fans or I will.

Nothing personal, but i’m sick of prepubescent teenyboppers annoying me. 

Also Luke, Caitlyn cheated on you with me. Thought I’d let ya know buddy.

Your ‘girlfriend’ is a slut but she’s a good root. (;

Much love xo’

"WHAT THE ACTUAL?" I screamed.

Then I remembered Luke was in the room. I turned to face him and the others. I tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Caitlyn, I know we were never together but I told you I liked you and you said it back then you apparently have a ‘good root’ with Teddy!" He yelled.

"Luke, I didn’t I swear! I’m a virgin! I’m only 16" I screamed back with tears rimming my eyes.

"I know you’re only 16 but theres girls that are 13 and pregnant!" 

"I know but i’m not one of those girls Luke and it actually hurts you’d believe Teddy over me for a second. I’m you’re best friend. I wouldn’t even dream about hurting you!" I screamed with tears falling freely down my cheeks.

"Listen guys, don’t fight. It’s not going to solve anything!" Jai said.

"You’re not my best friend! I don’t know who you are anymore." He said with no expression on his face.

"I know you don’t mean that Luke!" I shrieked.

"I do." He said bluntly

At that very point I broke down and cried. Laying there in puddles of tears. I couldn’t believe he said that. There was complete silence.

"thanks" I whispered.

I bolted out of the house and stopped at the park bench where the boys filmed their question and answers videos. I layed down and cried. 

Luke Pov;

She raced out of the room crying hysterically.

"Bro" Beau said in disapointment.

"Beau, she had sex with Teddy when she knew I liked her!" I screamed.

"I don’t think she did Luke. I don’t think she’s like that and also, did you not hear her she said she wouldn’t dream about doing that or even think about hurting you. You mean to much to her for her to just fuck you off for Teddy" James said honestly.

"You’re right James. I was so immature about it. I should go find her." I said.

They all agreed and James smiled knowing he was the one that made me realise I was wrong. I bolted out the door and thought where she could of went. Maybe her house, friends house? Then it all came to me

"THE PARK!" I screamed.

I bolted towards the park and saw Teddy and her on the bench talking. I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"How could you do that Teddy? I barely even talk to you, let alone have sex with you. You know I like Luke but you go and rip us apart." She screamed.

"He doesn’t believe you how much does that prove what you mean to him. Nothing. I know we didn’t do anything but I had to lie to get a rise out of Luke and the boys." Teddy laughed.

"I do mean something to him just not anymore because of you. Get a rise out the boys? Why? They didn’t do anything to you. All they have done is collaborate with you and helped you gain subscribers on youtube" She said. 

"Their fucking teenybopper fans keep annoying me and it’s pissing me off" He yelled at her.

"SO YOU TRY AND MAKE LUKE AND I NOT BESTFRIENDS ANYMORE JUST SO YOU CAN HURT LUKE! YOU’RE SICK!" She sneered.

He laughed and grabbed her by the shirt and raised her off the ground. He moved his head down towards her and whispered in her ear.

"they’re a bunch of money hungry faggots"

"no, they aren’t" she said as she spat in his face.

He wiped his face before his grip on her tightened, she tried to escape his grasp but failed miserably. I stepped out from behind the bush and pulled Caitlyn away from him before punching him in the mouth. 

"Stay away from her" I spat.

Teddy stood back up and immediately bolted away.

Caitlyn snuggled into me her tears drenching my shirt.

"I’m sorry Luke!" She mumbled into my chest.

I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"I’m so sorry" She mumbled

"No, it’s me who’s sorry" I said.