chapter eight

I opened the present and it revealed a little box. I opened it and there inside was sitting a beautiful silver ring with the infinity sign on it.

"Forever and a day after that." He smiled before kissing my cheek.

I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t breathe. Everything around me just vanished and all I could focus on was Luke. His the one. The one I want to be with. Forever.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him close. 

*next day*

I woke up and checked the time 3:30pm it read.

"SHIT!" I screamed.

I jumped out of bed and ran in my wardrobe. I was meant to be going to a beach party tonight with the boys. The party started at 5:30 and finished sometime in the morning. I chose to wear a tight black dress. It hugged every curve on my body perfectly. It came mid-length of my thighs. I wore black sandals to match the outfit. I wore the necklace James brought me, the earrings Daniel gave me and the silver friendship ring Beau and Jai got me. I saved the best to last. I slipped the infinity ring on my wedding finger and extended my arm to admire it’s beauty. I was about to leave when my phone blasted. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, when you getting here?" Luke asked.

"I’m leaving now so i’ll probably reach your house in like 5 minutes and if I don’t it’s because my mums taken me instead"

"Okay, bye beautiful"

"See you Handsome"

I hung up the phone and made my 5 minute journey to the boys house. I went and opened the door. I don’t knock anymore because they are my second family. I practically live here. I heard people talking in the living room so I walked towards the room. I was about to turn the corner to enter but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Jai, Luke and Beau talking.

"Listen please don’t tell anyone but when I first started being with Caitlyn. This girl tried to chat me up and hook-up with me but I didn’t let her. I then went to get a drink and then I guess I got really drunk. I didn’t have sex with her but we did hook-up. I wanted to tell Caitlyn but I can’t." He said.

"It’s alright bro, we won’t tell but who was the girl? Do you know?" Jai asked.

I was anxious to know the answer. He shouldn’t of kept that from me but that was the least of my worries. I need to know who the girl was. If he even knew her.

"Yes, I know the girl." He sadly said.

"Well who was it?" Beau asked impatiently.

There was an awkward silence. 

"Cassie" He whispered.

_________________________________

sorry that its so short x