chapter two

I was looking at the boys on the ground closely to see if it was actually Jai, Luke and James. I knew it was them as soon as I saw their faces. I jumped up and ran over towards the boys. 

"Leave them alone, i will cut you" I scowled.

"what are you gonna do princess?" They laughed.

I grabbed the guy that was about to punch Luke and smashed my fist to his face. He grabbed hold of his mouth and a tear escaped his eye.

"i warned you" I said sarcastically.

The 2 other boys stopped hitting Jai and James, put their hands in the air and backed away slowly.

"If I see you touch them again. I will personally make it my business to chop your balls off and feed them to my dog. Got that?" I smiled sweetly.

They all bolted away as quick as their legs would go and as far away from me as possible. I turned towards the three guys on the ground.

Jai and James got up by themselves but Luke stayed on the ground clutching his mouth. I held out my hand for him to grab. He eventually grabbed it and I heaved him up. 

"Thanks" He mumbled.

"anytime. I’m Caitlyn by the way" I smiled.

"We’re Luk-" Jai began but I cut him off.

"I know who you guys are" I laughed.

"Oh, that’s cool" James grinned.

I laughed.

"Caitlyn get over here this instant!" Miss george yelled.

"I guess I better go" I said.

"CAITLYN" She screamed.

"ONE SECOND" I yelled back.

She waited there with a scowl and her arms crossing over her chest.

"See you around" I shyly smiled.

"Yeah, see you around" Luke whispered.

I walked towards Miss Georger and she gave me a lecture. I got told to come back inside but before I did I glanced to where the boys were standing. I flashed a smile and walked in.

Luke’s POV.

After Caitlyn walked away we were all shocked that she just did that. 

"She’s really nice!" I smiled.

"Yeah, considering what she just did but she seems like a badass" James winked.

"All the better" Jai gave a smirk.