chapter one

I woke up to the smell of pancakes lingering my room. I sat up and checked my phone.

*2 new messages*

It was from my bestfriends Cassie and Corey.

"Hey Caitlyn sleep at mine tonight" from Cassie

"Good morning my beautiful best friend! You should come ice skating tonight with Brody and I" from Corey.

I smiled at the thought of Corey sending me a goodmorning text.

"Hey nigga, i'll sleep I love you too. Then we’ll go ice skating tonight with Corey and Brody? x"

"Goodmorning faggot! I’ll come if cassie can too alright? x"

I instantly got replies back.

"CAITLYN, RILEY, RHEA BREAKFAST!!" My mum screeched from the kitchen.

I raced out of bed and ran downstairs trying to beat my brother and sister, i ended up winning. I sat down and poured maple syrup all over my pancakes. After eating I put my plate in the sink and ran back upstairs into my room. It was 7:00 already. I quickly got changed into my emerald green and sunshine yellow school shirt.

I ran across the room and opened the window to see what the weather was like outside. It was pretty warm so I changed into a black skirt. I brushed my long brunette hair. I applied a minimal amount of make up to my face. I packed my bag and put on my black cardigan before running into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed my hair over once more before tying it into a loose braid.

"c’mon kids, time to leave" My dad yelled.

I grabbed my bag and sat in the back. We arrived at the gates and we all piled out of the car.

I went into the quadrangle and found my friends Cassie, Tara, Talia, Corey, Natalie and Brody all laughing and talking. I ran up behind Cassie and covered her eyes with one hand and shoved my index finger into her back.

"Give me all your money or I’ll shoot!" I said lowering my voice into a deep, raspy one.

The others gasped and made screaming sounds going along with my prank.

"Please don’t hurt me" She screamed.

I uncovered her eyes and started laughing hysterically.

"Y-you should of seen your face!" Natalie said between her fits of giggles.

She hit me playfully on the arm and started laughing herself.

Soon the bell went and it was time to go to rollcall.

I entered a deserted classroom with only about 5 people inside. Probably because nobody comes on the last day. I waited for the bell to ring.

It eventually rang and I made my way to Maths.

Maths was boring so I decided to entertain myself and the few people in my class by throwing things at the fans. Miss sent me out into the hallway. I was sat up against the wall when I saw guys in year 12 beating up some other guys. I didn’t make much of it because fights always happen at Cambo until I realized who was in the fight.

Jai, Luke and James.