Chapter Seventy-Seven | International Quidditch Tournament, June 2021

^^Forrest though. I like to think he looks a little nerdier than John Patrick Amedori, but still, what a cutie.

Warning: Sexulish content midway through. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's not that bad, honestly, but just a fair warning, it's there. Don't be immature about it please, I think we're past that.

Chapter Seventy-Seven

International Quidditch Tournament, June 2021

         The fields surrounding the stadium were filled with tents, each holding a Wizarding family. Harry Potter and his family were roped off from the rest, something Harry always felt sad about – his kids could never just be part of the crowd. However, he was now sitting in the Bowen family tent, and felt so pleased with the situation he couldn't stop smiling.

"Happy you could make it, Harry." Sonia Bowen plopped down on the couch beside him.

"Me, too. I insisted. Wouldn't miss Ella's game for the world."

Ginny rushed past them, butterbeer in both hands. "Me neither! She's wicked on the pitch, just marvellous!"

Harry chuckled. "She loves writing in her column about Elle, can't wait to see her tomorrow."

"She is wonderful, isn't she?" asked Andrew, smushing into the corner beside Sonia, who slung her arm around him.

"My therapist was very impressed when I told them she was my niece." Said Sonia, watching as Max leaned over to whisper in Teddy's ear. "Excuse me now, I've got to go badger my son about his wedding." She blew out a long breath of air. "Can you believe that? My son's wedding." She bounded off, leaving Harry and Andrew to themselves.

"Where is Ella anyway, Andrew?" Harry looked about the room, searching for that short haze of sunshine curls.

"Picking up Forrest, that boy she met in Montrose. He missed the game, had to work. He'll see the one tomorrow."

"Is he nice then?"

Andrew had not met Forrest yet, but had heard a lot about the young man. "He owns a bookshop and adores her completely, by the sound of it."

"What happened to that other bloke, the seeker on her team?"

Andrew's heart sank for a moment, recalling the state that relationship had left his daughter in. "That...it ended, on mutual terms. It was a bit rough, but Ella's okay. She's taking this one slow."

Recalling their own relationships in their youth, Harry smiled over at Andrew. "Seems like years ago that I covered for you that one New Years," He laughed. "And you snuck out to see Amara."

Andrew laughed quietly. "That night was...perfect and a fail all at once. Weird to think that we were the same age James and Hester are now."

The two fathers glanced at each other, and then looked around the room. "Where...um, where are they?" asked Harry, clearing his throat.

"I can't recall seeing them since supper." Andrew and Harry wore matching creased brows.

"They're probably just taking a walk." Suggested Harry slowly.

Andrew nodded. "Yes...a walk, you're right."

         "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Do you..." James Potter was, as usual, lost for words around Hester Bowen.