Girls and Guys

PROLOGUE

KAYLA'S POV

"Beach house, here we come!" I yelled as my friend Ashley tossed me the car keys. I climbed into the driver's seat of my dad's truck. Ashley sat in the passenger's seat, an my two other friends, Lauren and Samantha sat in the back. I backed out of the driveway and down the road.

"Are we there yet?" Lauren asked, jumping up and down in her seat.

"Lauren! We just left like, thirteen seconds ago!" Ashley yelled back. I think that Lauren was permanently high on life.

"Lauren stop jumping before I tape you to your seat." After that, Lauren stopped jumping, but I could tell that she was kicking Ashley's seat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RYAN'S POV

"Finally! After years of waiting, we can get that beach house!" I yelled.

"Dude, we've only been waiting one year." Jay said and threw his suitcase into the back of my Jeep. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. At least we can be relaxing at the beach in private, while everyone else is at a crowded beach wishing they were us!" Me and my friends Greg, Jay and Zack climbed into the car and I drove off. I rolled down my window, wind blowing in my brown hair.

"Ryan, you look like one of those models in fashion magazines." Greg said from the back seat, then struck a pose. Jay and Zack started to laugh so hard, I thought they might die.

"And how would you know what those models look like? Have you been buying magazines to stare at all the guy models that you're secretly in love with?" I snapped back with a smirk. That comment made Jay and Zack laugh even harder, and shut up Greg for the rest of the trip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So yeah hope you guys like it! And yes, I know that it's a sucky title but that was all I could think of :(