Dally imagine (personal)

"Dally, Jesus! You're always doing this and it annoys me!" you yell at Dally as he tries to get you to help him rob a store.

"Your loss, sweetiepie." He says, a nasty smirk on his face. You kept yourself from blushing, you secretly liked Dally but you had a boyfriend. A soc boyfriend for that matter. But Dally was special, he didn't care what people thought about him, where as your boyfriend doesn't even pay attention to you are school or in public. He didn't dare get caught with a Greaser chick.

"Yeah, Dally, getting shot down by the police sounds fun." You shout at his back and begin walking to your home. You then remember that Pony wanted to meet you at sunset, which wa probably in about ten minutes. It took about fifteen minutes to get to sunset hill from your home. You run, immediately wishing you could teleport. You finally get there to see your best friend sitting against a tree.

"Hey!" You smiled happily and sat next to him. He smiled, his green eyes brightening.

"Hi." he blushes a little, pushing his hair out of his face. No, he doesnt like you, he's like that around every girl even to you. You've known Pony since you were 5.

"you wanted to see me." You say, watching the sunset.

"Yeah, Dally likes you! CHRISTINIA HE LIKES YOU!!" Pony shouts happily! You giggle and hug Pony.

"Just one problem, Elijah." he says. You sigh at the name of your boyfriend.

"Problem? I can easily break up with him." You try to keep your voice steady. Pony knows your lying and makes a plan with you.

***

You and Pony walk into campus, getting the same rude comments from Socs. Pony nods to you and you nth separate.

"HEY EVERYONE!!!!! ELIJAH IS DATING CHRISTINIA!" He yells three times. Elijah turns and looks at Pony, his eyes wide. He began chasing Ponyboy, yes, Elijah was a soccer player, but Ponyboy was a track star. You saw Pony turn the corner of the school. You run behind te school here they ran to see Pony against the dumpster. He was out of breath but so was Elijah.

"Hello." you said, biting your lip.

"Christinia, what the was that?!" Elijah nearly yelled. You laughed.

*~~~~~~*

You laughed looking into Dally's blue eyes, holding up your champagne glass. You explain that you were laughing because Ponyboy had helped you break up with your first boyfriend and then get Dally. Dally actually blushed.

"Dallas Winston, I love you and I always will." You say, holding his hand at the reception of your wedding.

"Christinia Winston, you'll forever e my wife, and my little wimpy sweetiepie." Dally winks. You giggle and kiss your new husband.

********************************

So, anyone else want a personal one? Let me know! ;) give me the greaser and your name :D it'll b like Christmas, you won't know what youre getting but you have a bit of a list to go off of ;) haha

Boo Mahone