Meeting the Greasers (Steve)

You see this boy and already he seems familiar. He looks at your body then back at you. You smile, embarressed. He smiles back. You suddenly realize that he's on top of him and you roll over, causing him to fall on his face.  You burst out laughing. He blushes and looks at you.

"Steve." he says, you laugh becaus ehis name barely fits him.

"I'm (Y/N). You ok?" You're still laughing at his face plant.

"Yeah, you okay?" He stands, dusting himself off. You manage a nod.

"Calm down, (Y/N). I just fell... " He puts his hand on his neck, obviously still trying to get over the moment.

"ON YOUR FACE." you laugh remember the grunting sound he had made. Another boy steps out fo the bushes and sees you laughing. He looks tough until you see his mickey mouse shirt. This causes you to loose it and you're sure your abs are getting a work out from your laugh attack.

"jeez.... Steve, it's my job to make the girls laugh... make anyone laugh for that matter!" Mickey Mouse shirt says, looking at Steve. Steve shrugs.

He smiles at you and you begin to calm down. This Steve guy... He seemed to wake something up in you. something, a feeling, that you loved and made you feel happy. Maybe you'd run into him again.

"Bye, (Y/N)." He said gently, following Mickey Mouse shirt away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

QUIZ!!!! who is mickey mouse shirt ;D i've had a laugh attack like this alot of times. I did it on a band trip to disneyland and my friends put a pillow over my face to shut me up... it didnt work ;) STAY GOLD

Boo Mahone