Sodapop Imagine (Personal)

You and Sodapop walk along the side of the road. He looks down, you can tell he's about to laugh at the stupidest thing you've both seen. A boy, about your age, a soc was trying to beat up a small clump of tim shepards group. Soda rolls his eyes.

You walk home with him and he picks up his mail. "Bye, Dagmara." he says, looking at the mail, walking inside. You walk into your dream, lost in a daydream about soda.

*                                                      *                                                       *

"Dagmara! You ahve to go see Sodapop!" Ponyboy is pounding on your front door.

"Pony, what?!" You yell, putting a pillow over your face. Ponyboy runs in and pokes you, hard.

"GO FIND SODAPOP!!!!! HE'S TOTALLY WRECKKED!!!!!" Ponyboy shouts, his eyes are teary. Obviously, something's wrong. You quickly change and run out of the house.

"SODAPOP!"  You scream running to the place he took you when he met you. He's there, crying against a tree trunk. When he sees you, he puts his face in his hands.

"Sodapop.... What happened?" You ask approaching him slowly. He cries harder and puts his head in your lap. you run your fingers through his greasy hair.

"S-S- Sandy left and she didn't even open my letter." He chokes out. he coughs because he was crying so hard.

"Soda... I'm so sorry. I know you loved her..." You murmer, still looking at his tear drenched face in your lap. You wipe his tears and he looks at you, this only makes him cry even more.

"I did. Where did I go wrong?" You sigh.

"Sodapop... you didn't do anything wrong...." You had been there everytime Soda was upset. He was finally broken beyond repair.

"Yes i did. She'd still be here had i done everything right..." He chokes once again. You let him cry it out. Eventually, you feel asleep holding him.

You wake up and see Soda's fast asleep in your lap. His face is still tear streaked and his breathing isn't even, but he finally calmed down a bit. Soda... Why can't you see that I love you? Sandy loved you, but she's gone... Please Soda.... You silently think to yourself. Soda stirs and he wakes up.

"Hi." he murmers, looking up at you. you smile weakly.

"Feelin' better?" you say. He nods and sits up next to you.

"Remember when I met you?" He asks. This triggers a whole conversation between you two.

A Week later, Sodapop was workin at the DX and you decided to visit him. You walk up and sit on the gas pump. He laughs and pulls you down.

"No, you ain't sittin on my gas... pumps." You both burst out laughin.

"Eh, maybe we cna go to the dingo later." He says, smiling. you nod and think about sitting next to him and how tempting it'd be to lean over and kiss him.

"Dagmara!" He says. you giggle and push him. He runs after you and then goes back to work.

Later, You and Sodapop walked to the dingo to see, Fall. He sat with you, and bought you coke and popcorn. You shared as if he wanted it to be romantic. Is this a date or a hangout? Your thoughts took over and your body was on auto-pilot. Until something warm touched your lips. Gentle, sweet. Surprised, you kissed back, realizing it was Sodapop. Maybe you could heal this broken heart with your love :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Luv u sister :) I was lazy... but you know :D STAY GOLD

Boo Mahone