Progress (Non-Lemon)

Author's Note:

Guys, please read this. This is very important!

Based on the section where I asked if I should add lemon or not, a majority of you asked for lemon. But I also noticed there were a number of you who preferred it slowly.

So here's what will happen. I will/have updated this story two times today. Same chapters. One is none lemon, and the other is. (I'll indicate on the chapter if it's L or not). Thank you Melieraptor for this idea!

Just remember guys, both chapters end the same way and have the same flow. Only difference is that one has lemon and the other has not. This way, the way the story goes won't be messed up and continue the way it goes. So it's only up to the reader if they want the lemon part of the story or not.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! Merry Christmas! :3

-lucidity-

---

Yuu's Point of View

"Know that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the gray."

Mika sang with a voice of an angel. The sound of the grand piano as his fingers danced on it made me tremble. Mika had enchanted me so. It made me impatient.

I wanted to tell him everything. I wanted to scream that he was my best friend, my brother, my world. If only he could remember that easily. But at least there was hope. Even if it would take me weeks, months, or even years, I'll definitely make Mika remember everything. I'll take it one step at a time.

The music had fade away, and Mika's voice had silenced. I tilted my head wondering what had made Mika stop playing. "Something a matter?" I asked meekly.

He shook his head and stared at the piano keys, "No. I just... I really feel like we've met before."

Of course we have. We were--... no. We are family, Mika. We grew up together, and if it weren't for that incident ten years ago, we would have been together for our whole lives.

"Hey, don't laugh at me, okay?" he said, still staring down at the piano.

"I won't." I reassured.

He scratched his head and sighed. It was as if he was mentally preparing himself to say something he might regret or be embarrassed about. Then he turned his head to my direction, biting his lower lip. "Ever since I was a kid, I've been having dreams of a fire."

A fire?

"I was in a dark place engulfed in flames. There was a bright exit in front of me that was free from the fire, but I couldn't go there because I was being pulled by some invisible force."

Mika was talking about what happened years ago! He doesn't really remember it completely, but he's been dreaming about it since before. His memories are definitely in there... he just needs something to open the doors that are hiding his memories.

"Then outside the exit was a black haired boy about the age of five or six--..." He continued. My eyes brightened from Mika's sudden mention of a boy with the same hair color as mine. That boy was definitely me. There has to be no mistake that Mika had been dreaming of me all these years. Mika... if only you knew that I was also the same. The same incident, the same you... it's been haunting me since that day.

He was still talking about the boy, mentioning things that it must be silly to think that one day he'd find that boy. But Mika still looked forward to that day they would meet. It's never silly. Even I, who thought you were dead all these years, still waited for you to come back in my life.