Friend

Eats lots so you can fight, Yuu.

Whoever he was or what his name is... this one hell of a nurse, who comes in my room every time, really reminded of the one person I cherished.

Hyakuya Mikaela.

My mika...

But now that I think about it, the color of his hair and his eyes, his pale skin, his face... they resembled Mika so well. It was no wonder the first time I had seen this guy, I felt a surge of nostalgia run through me.

My chest tigtened at the memory of Mika. Could this nurse possibly be him? No... there was no way it was. I saw it fron my very own eyes. Mika was engulfed in flames as he fought for my freedom... his sacrifice.

It was real.

I must just be imagining things. Yeah, that's right. These things must be coincidences, and I just happen to notice because of how much I miss Mika. Yeah, that would be the best explanation.

Besides...

The past encounters I've had with this nurse was... well, far from Mika. T-this guy was a demented one!! No.. shoving hard things in my mouth and destroying fortresses isn't just demented. This supposedly-dressed-in-pure-white guy was a super psycho nurse!

Again, my chest tightened as I was getting all excited. I let out a heavy breath, I have got to calm down, but I can't. I want to show this mr. psycho nurse that Hyakuya Yuu wasn't someone to be messed with!

I cracked my knuckles.

It was around lunch time again, and the nurse was going to be here soon. Time to get ready and declare him to fight me!

Last time he had destroyed my fort, so I decided to find something that he couldn't crush down. Now I was wrapped with my white blanket. Everything was covered except my face. It was kind of funny too because it made me look like a standing albino burrito.

Err. Yeah.

Click

Mr. Nurse had entered the premises. His white leather shoes tapping against the ground as he stepped towards me. As I saw his figure, I felt my chest turning desparetly as if there were gears rusting inside it.

It felt heavy, and it was making me uneasy. But I had brushed it off because I was more inclined to bothering my visitor.

Mr. Nurse had a tray in his hands and a glaring look on his face as per usual. His eyes were narrowed in annoyance, "What the hell are you supposed to be this time?"

"Heh!" I grinned with conceit. I took a deep breath, ready to shout at the top of my lungs.

"FIGH-..." then suddenly, my chest clenched in the most painful manner. I couldn't feel myself breathing. It was as if my lungs were about to give out. My eyes shut, and my hand held my chest. I dropped my head down.

I heard a tray being placed down on the table by my bed and footsteps tiptacking on the floor.

"Hhhh...!" I wheezed. Then, a warm and gentle touch came upon my back and jaw.

I felt a hand gently lift my head up. It let go of my jaw and travelled to my chest. It caressed that area as if it were trying to soothe me. A soft voice spoke, "It's gonna be okay."

My eyes quickly opened, and like some miracle, my lungs felt a rush of oxygen passing through.

I took a glance of whoever was comforting me, and to my surprise, I saw the one person that had always been on my mind. His soft wavy blonde hair, eyes so blue that it reminded me of water, and skin so fair it could come close to snow.