The Sirens Song

A one shot request from xXMakaylaXxxXWoodsXx.

Request: A boy takes a walk on the beach alone and spots this other boy. Both boys are fit, but one is a siren and the sirens song sings to your desires. Say you were looking for love or wealth, that’s how they draw you in, so they can do whatever they please with you

Picture of Jay to the side! ;)

The Sirens Song

I’ve always loved the beach. The smell in the air, the sound of the waves crashing against the sand, the warm weather, and then of course the hot guys everywhere. Oh, how I love the shirtless guys. I could just sit here all day and watch them jog up and down beach.

As I walk along the waters edge, I can’t help but wonder if I would ever end up with one of these heart warningly hot guys. If I would ever find someone to love.

“Ah, ah ah ahh, ah aha ah ahhh ah ahh ah” The sound of gorgeous singing catches my ear and I turn to see a boy around the age of 20 sitting upon a rock near the water. His chiseled chest shines in the sunlight and makes him look mouthwatering.

I find myself almost being pulling in by the sound of his voice. He sounds like an angel and looks like a god. He is perfect. I watch as he trails his fingers through the water and closes his eyes. The sound of his singing stops when I stand by the edge of the water near him.

“Hello.” He turns to stare at me and smiles. I smile back weakly and mutter an hello.

“Have I ever met you before?” His voice comes off sounding like gold and his eyes match. He stares at me with his arms resting behind him on the rock in a very casual way.

“Uh, I-I don’t t-think so.” I stutter out and feel almost embarrassed at the fact that I can’t even have a normal conversation with a hot guy without making a food of myself.

“Ah, he’s blushing.” A cute smile comes upon his face and I feel my cheeks become even redder.

“My n-names Matt.” I reach my hand out for him to shake and he does the same.

“Nice to meet you Matt. Mine’s Jason, Jay for short.” I nod my head and take a seat on the rock next to him. I can feel my heart flutter at the closeness of our bodies and I let out a shiver. He looks me in the eye and it’s as if he is searching for something.

“Why are you sad?” He questions suddenly. I look at him in surprise.

“H-how do you know that?”

“I’m good at reading people.”

I breath out a sigh and nod.

“I guess I am just sick of being alone. I come here everyday in hope of finding someone new and that never happens.” I look over at him and all he does is stare right into my eyes. It’s as if he can see through me and into my heart or something.

Heck, even the pull that I have towards him is weird. It’s like his song pulled me in, and wanted me to meet him for some off reason.

“And what kind of person are you looking for?” I turn my head so that he isn’t staring at me and I look out into the ocean instead.

“I don’t know, a guy for starters,” I turn back to him for a second to see if he going to comment on me basically just stating that I’m gay. “I want a guy that is good to me. One that likes me for me, is caring, loving, and would rather spend time with me rather than work.” The last boyfriend that I had was a complete douche bag. He would have rather stay at work and hook up with a co-worker than come home and be with me, which brings me to this point in time.

“I can be that guy.” Jay says as I turn to look at him. He smiles warmly at me and I blush, looking down at my lap. I feel his hands come under my chin as he lifts it up so that I am staring into his ice blue eyes.

“B-but I just met you.” I stutter out.

“Don’t you feel the connection though? That pull towards one another? I know I do, and I can’t just ignore it. It will drive me crazy if I do.” I laugh a little and nod.

“Yes, I feel it too. Your singing was amazing and the sound of it was like a magnet. I couldn’t not come over and talk to you.”

“Believe it or not, I have seen you before, but didn’t act upon until today. I have watched you for months now. You always come here and just stare at the guys with a sad look on your face. I fell for you a long time ago, before I even knew you. That may sound crazy, but hey, I’m crazy then.” I let out a laugh and smile widely at him. How is it that I have never seen him around here before? It just makes no sense. He has seen me, but I have never seen him?

“Hey, do you want to get out of here?” He stands up and brushes his hands off on his pants before outstretching a hand for me to take. I nod and grip his hand in mine as we walk down the beach.

“You aren’t a rapist or something are you?” I question with a laugh and the raise of an eyebrow. He rolls his eyes and chuckles.

“For heavens sake no. You have no worries. I would never hurt you.” He smiles down at me and it’s now that I notice that height difference between the two of us. He has at least a half foot on me. Yep, I’m a short guy, but I love it.

“Phew, that’s good.” I wipe fake sweat off of my forehead and then laugh at the look on his face.

“Your funny.” He states as he entwines our fingers together and brings my hand up to his lips for a kiss.

“I try my hardest.” I fake fluff my hair and he just silently laughs and shakes his head. It’s now that I notice that I am actually smiling and laughing for the first time in months.

I make sure to take in the scenery and what not as we walk up the stairs of a big building and enter an apartment building. I let Jay lead me up a set of stairs before we reach a black door with the sign ‘B12’ on the door.

“Well, here we are.” Jay outstretches his hand as we enter the room and he shows me around. A couch, an leather armchair, a flat screen TV, an all done up black marble kitchen, everything. This boy is freaking loaded.

My eye drop wide open as I take in everything around me.

“You like it?”

“T-this is your apartment?” I question with shock in my voice. He nods and I just let out a big breath.

“This is…wow. This is freaking sweet.” He lets out a laugh and as I turn my head to look at him, he backs me into a wall with a sly smile on his face.

“Want to break in the new place the right way?” Oh shit, are we about to do what I think?! My eyes widen and I bite on my lip. I just met him. Should I do this, already? This isn’t like me, but I guess trying something new won’t hurt. I guess you can label me as easy now. I could give two shits less.

“Maybe. Maybe not.”

He eyes me and brings his head down to my neck. I moan at the feeling of his lips touching my skin, and the wetness tickles my throat. I twine my slender fingers into his short dark brown hair and tug. When I earn a groan from him, I smile and smirk to myself.

I feel his lips disconnect from my neck and he brings his face up by mine. When he cups my face in his hands, I kiss his palm and relax in his hold.

“You are so beautiful.” He says in possibly one of the sweetest voices ever. I blush and find myself melting in his touch and falling into his hold. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him.

“So are you.” I quietly say as I rub my hand over his soft cheek. He leans his head down some and places his lips strategically over mine. I kiss him back without a worry in the world and I just enjoy being held and cared about for a little while.

When he traces his tongue over my bottom lip, I let him have entrance to my mouth right away. His tongue touches mine and I feel a shock hit me. My legs suddenly feel like jelly as his tongue touches the surface of my mouth. He brings his hands down slowly past my hips and he cups my ass, easily lifting me so that my legs wrap around his waist.

I feel myself being carried somewhere and before I know it, I am dropped onto a bed, a very comfy bed. I bounce a little and a laugh comes out of my mouth.

“Your laugh is adorable.” I open my eyes to see him smiling at me and I roll my eyes. He smiles a lot. I have to admit, it is a pretty sexy smile though.
“Is that all you do is smile?”

“Nope. Want to know what else I can do?” Jay questions as he straddles my lap and wiggles his eyebrows.

“Oh hell yeah.” I speak out in a confident tone. He grins and I watch as he begins to remove his pants and then his boxers, leaving him naked. Before I know it’s happening, my clothes are being removed and I don’t stop him.

“Ready for pleasure?” Jay winks at me and before I can protest, he moves down my body and his lips attach to Matt Jr. I feel his tongue move all around my length. I moan at the feeling of it and surprise myself when I push Jay’s head down farther. He surprises me by wrapping his mouth around me and taking me completely in. I throw my head back in pleasure and thank god for sending him to me.

I come in his mouth a few minutes later and he swallows it all happily. I bring his head back up to mine and I kiss his passionately.

“I’m ready.” He nods and just looks at me for a minute.

“Er, let me prepare you first. I’m not exactly small.” He bites his lip and looks at me. For the first time, I look down and actually notice how big he really is. Oh hot damn, now that is going to hurt.

“Oh boy. Um, yeah.” Instead of commenting, he just leans over me and I hear a drawer open and then close. When he comes back up, I see a bottle of lube and then I feel a finger being forced into me. My eyes widen and I let out a gasp. Well I haven’t felt this in forever. Not physical pain at least.

Jay brings his lips up to mine and distracts me as he prepares me. I am ready within a few minutes, and when I am, I am more turned on than ever.

“Are you ready now?” He questions and cups my cheek in one of his hands. I lean my head into his hand and nod with a smile on my face. This guy truly is amazing.

“Just do it already!” This seems to encourage him and I feel his length slowly push into me bit by bit. The thrusts start out nice and slow and I find myself falling for this guy more and more as the time goes by.

“Faster.” I moan out loud and he listens. He pounds into me harder and harder each time and I find myself nearing my breaking point.

“Oh damn, I am so glad that I talked to you today.” I say with a chuckle as I entwine Jay’s fingers with mine. He puts his head into the crook of my neck and nods as he kisses my neck and rubs his tongue all around, leaving me wanting more. It’s a good thing that I plan on getting more then.